అమెరికానే నా ఇల్లు 

BaabuBangaram

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

ade kada man chepedi,,absolute safelty lenappudu why fiving statement its safe here,,,pina context lo shoot ina tarvtha kooda....vau ala chepdam tho public vere lo ardham chesukuntaaru kadha man,,,,if you ready my post i clearly mentioed anywhere ani,,inidia ina japan ina,,pina valu statemnts ala ivvakodadu kadha man,,common sense,,desis for a reason

Okay gotchu

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter123

• tennisluvr

• bhaigan

• Idassamed

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I do that all the time. While not everyone is very responsive, most people have no issues talking back politely and have made lots of friends locally that way. I don't know what are the kind of people you end up talking to, to make such a generalization but if it's so bad, why even bother to live here? 

youre talking the same point man ,,i encountered lot of issues i spent time in south,,,americans are hard core absolute racist fukers if you know wht i mean...in north they try to keep themselves in south the old shool way they fukin spit out,,going to clubs or hangout plcaes if you;re safe that doesnt mean its safe everhywhere,,there are lot jerks around,,watchout,,,

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

youre talking the same point man ,,i encountered lot of issues i spent time in south,,,americans are hard core absolute racist fukers if you know wht i mean...in north they try to keep themselves in south the old shool way they fukin spit out,,going to clubs or hangout plcaes if you;re safe that doesnt mean its safe everhywhere,,there are lot jerks around,,watchout,,,

Okay but don't go to clubs and bars with the intent of making friends locally. That's the biggest mistake one can make, they aren't the best places to make friends. I am fine thanks, never had anyone behave in a racist manner with me, maybe covertly but not overtly atleast. 

I guess parts of the South might be insular, but then I have never spent anytime in such places. I live in Charlotte which is in the South as well however met some of the nicest people you can meet in the US. Where did you live in the South btw? 

PS: I hardly go to clubs or so called "hang-out" places anymore unless there's a game to catch, then I go to sports bars sometimes. 

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Enduku potharu ippudu victim category lo sympathies plus easy GC kotteyachu kadaa. 

Akkademo veella daady new channels mundu American pampamakandi ani speeches isthunnaru, mari valla abbayemo ledu nenikkade unta GC kavali citizen avvali ani anduku opposite cheptunnadu. 

india velthe valla dreams neraveravu kanuka

Just now, bhaigan said:

india velthe valla dreams neraveravu kanuka

Mari why does his dad make it a point to talk down about US in India and discourage other parents from sending their kids to the US. Aayana kid dreams neraverali kaani vere vallavi avvadda? 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay gotchu

in us itself how may fukin incidents happened over the years, nigga blow the head up of so many inncent students over the decades, these above guys have to watch out those fukin videos and have to talk,,,just the love for america or trying every fukin way to stay here doesnt let this country killings, hatings, racists any fukin betta...having said that thre are good people too,...what i am trying to say we gotta watchout for trouble people everywhere, do not say its fukin safe here fukin safe there,,,as there is no gurantee...

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay but don't go to clubs and bars with the intent of making friends locally. That's the biggest mistake one can make, they aren't the best places to make friends. I am fine thanks, never had anyone behave in a racist manner with me, maybe covertly but not overtly atleast. 

I guess parts of the South might be insular, but then I have never spent anytime in such places. I live in Charlotte which is in the South as well however met some of the nicest people you can meet in the US. Where did you live in the South btw? 

PS: I hardly go to clubs or so called "hang-out" places anymore unless there's a game to catch, then I go to sports bars sometimes. 

i am not telling you where i live or lived,,,but i spend time outside a lot,,,nothing with desis tho,,no offense

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

in us itself how may fukin incidents happened over the years, nigga blow the head up of so many inncent students over the decades, these above guys have to watch out those fukin videos and have to talk,,,just the love for america or trying every fukin way to stay here doesnt let this country killings, hatings, racists any fukin betta...having said that thre are good people too,...what i am trying to say we gotta watchout for trouble people everywhere, do not say its fukin safe here fukin safe there,,,as there is no gurantee...

Looks like you live in the hood. No wonder you have encountered some of the shittiest people on the planet. Try to get out of the hood before it's too late buddy. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Looks like you live in the hood, looking at the way you write. No wonder you have encountered some of the shittiest people on the planet. Try to get out of the hood before it's too late buddy. 

i dont need a fukin advice man,,,chill out,,,

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Mari why does his dad make it a point to talk down about US in India and discourage other parents from sending their kids to the US. Aayana kid dreams neraverali kaani vere vallavi avvadda? 

vere vallu velli develop avvadam istam ledu kanuka.....valla family ne goppaga undali kanuka

btw edo shock lo ani untadu bhayya.....

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

US anedi oka vyasanam bhayya....janalu entha addict ayyaru ante only death can separate

dude that statement is just tooo much,,,,smh