• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaarukesa

• k2s

• Idassamed

• Kalam_Youtheman

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, chaarukesa said:

Na friend okadu is in a situation where his credit score is very low and he should buy a house now ( Cannot tell you the whole situation but this is position now).

But the main question is ma vadu na credit score tho vadiki illu thesko mantunadu......illu na peru meedaney untadi but he will be staying there for one year. He will take care of the monthly he have a very job which pays him real good. Once his credit score gets better he will ask me to gift the house to him. So ila chesey tapudu em precautions theskunte better ?

PS: friend is a good person and he have GC.

Plz let me know pros and cons

Ipudu mee iddari madhya pedaga financial responsibilities pedaga le anukunta kabatti meeku emi issues le anukunta...

ade ipudu madhyalo intha pedda issue vaste, meeru anukunattu antha easy ga gift chesi transfer cheyadam and all,will definitely not be that easy..and asalu roopalu bayatapadutayi

avasarama cheppu ? And more over, one side of the story cheppi, pros an cons cheppu ante, evaru cheptaru bhai ? Antha scene ledu..

some missing points...and mee vodu situation endo telvadu, nuv chepindanni batti chusthe edo missing ikada, there is an alternate plan but it doesn't seem to be part of the plan and it seems the main plan itself is buying house on your name and getting transferred later. With all due respect to your friend, how much ever life changing situation he might be in but this option sounds bit crazy and in my view, a trap or a business opportunity where the beneficiary is not you..or someone trying to take advantage out of it which you are not aware of

Ask for his credit report once just in case if he handn't shared it with you already...

Na friend okadu is in a situation where his credit score is very low and he should buy a house now ( Cannot tell you the whole situation but this is position now).

But the main question is ma vadu na credit score tho vadiki illu thesko mantunadu......illu na peru meedaney untadi but he will be staying there for one year. He will take care of the monthly he have a very job which pays him real good. Once his credit score gets better he will ask me to gift the house to him. So ila chesey tapudu em precautions theskunte better ?

Gift ah ? Pls tell me this is a joke  @3$%

Asala ilaantivi chesey mundu minimum ground work chesthunnara leka mind lo Edi anpisthe adi cheseyochu ankuntunnara?

Above $15k gifts ki 30% gift tax untadi US lo ... Ante ur friend has to 30% tax on the value of the house if u gift it to him later 

4 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

Gift ah ? Pls tell me this is a joke  @3$%

Asala ilaantivi chesey mundu minimum ground work chesthunnara leka mind lo Edi anpisthe adi cheseyochu ankuntunnara?

Above $15k gifts ki 30% gift tax untadi US lo ... Ante ur friend has to 30% tax on the value of the house if u gift it to him later 

http://i.imgur.com/PQxPX.gif

vaadu pedda katraaj lekka vunnadu khali peeli gift ani edo time pass ki thread esinduu.

5 hours ago, chaarukesa said:

lol its crazy man, all might be good but it will have mental tension, 

ask him to wait 6 months or 1 year and get his score fixed thats the best option

ya but vadi salary ekkva so na salary nenu unna status nen theskunte he will be benificial because he will do the payments. he said he is in more risky than me bcoz his house will be on my name and community rules kuda kanukovali if i can buy house and lease it to someone else other than owner

Ademi logic... sorry to say

dimak 10gindi neeku

If whatever you are saying is real... court ki choopinche plan then drop the idea of buying house as it will be in your name and won't work for him.

if that's not the case then buy home with both of you guys are owners.. loan iddari Peru meeda vastundi money antha mee vaade petukuntadu nuvvu credit score lo help avuthavu 

catch entante mee vaadu payments kattaleni roju nuvvu dorikipothavu..

also make sure when you want to drop off and how much that would cost.. don't say friendship man... house value appreciate ayuthe minds vere la think chestayu so mee iddaru koorchoni matladukondi..

illu konnaka nee score assam so no new loans for an year or so and you will lose first time home buyer advantages when you really want to buy your own home...

so veeti anniti kalipi oka rate anukoni proceed avvandi win win situation iddariki... remember one thing elanti relation ayuna dash lo kalisipoyedi money daggare...

14 hours ago, chaarukesa said:

I am not samaja bro he is my close friend btw

so dont believe antava

Close friend antunava ga. RIsk tesuko. Edo okati ayidi.

Max pothe oka 100k pothayi anthe ga neku. 

34 minutes ago, vikuba said:

inni rojulu aagaadu.. alage inko 1 yr aagi...credit score baagupadinaaka..illu konukomanu

Ala kudharadhu bro.. urgent ga next week ki kothhintlo satyanarayana vratham cheyaalsindhe