Friend ki pelli help kavali anta

johnubhai

Na friend okadu is in a situation where his testosterone score is very low (actually rod not working anta) and he should marry now ( Cannot tell you the whole situation but this is position now).

But the main question is ma vadu na fire tho vadi intlo deepam veligincha mantunadu......pellli ainaka "illu lease" vadi peru meedaney untadi but I will be staying there for one year. He will take care of the monthly he have a very job which pays him real good. Once my seeds get sowed I will leave the house to him. So ila chesey tapudu em precautions theskunte better ?

PS: friend is a good person and he have GC.

Plz let me know pros and cons.. estart disco.

27 minutes ago, johnubhai said:

Na friend okadu is in a situation where his testosterone score is very low (actually rod not working anta) and he should marry now ( Cannot tell you the whole situation but this is position now).

But the main question is ma vadu na fire tho vadi intlo deepam veligincha mantunadu......pellli ainaka "illu lease" vadi peru meedaney untadi but I will be staying there for one year. He will take care of the monthly he have a very job which pays him real good. Once my seeds get sowed I will leave the house to him. So ila chesey tapudu em precautions theskunte better ?

PS: friend is a good person and he have GC.

Plz let me know pros and cons.. estart disco.

Troll post...

Just now, johnubhai_01 said:

Wall st aka main st baa..enti ee madhya god pk laaga avatara purushudu ayyav   @3$%

Who is that man ? I am Pak and Bangladesh fan uncle ^^