Narsi mama ki bhayapada bajapa

alpachinao

Just now, lazybugger said:

communism has worked in giving us the internet (or atleast keeping the internet free), courtesy of open source movement.

Also people wrongly equate communism with Russian Leninism. What I'm saying is pure classical communism, which is called libertarianism in Europe, and in the US it is called anarcho communism, I think.

there doesn't exist a state, a superstructure that makes 5yr plans like Soviet did.

Ofcourse, in that society, you can't own property, you can't hire someone to do a job, you can't use money, etc.

Such a society is possible in the near future. Again, not throughout the world. But in small communes.

Idhi reasonable gaa undi

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Idassamed

• alpachinao

• icecreamZ

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The communism I describe will not involve state planning. A council of members sitting to decide what's best for the community, and asking everybody to do their bit.

That's not the communism I'm talking about.

If you've been part of open source programs, you'd know what I'm talking about.

It's the purest form of direct democracy. It used to exist in the 2nd century BC, with Greek states. but those states also had slaves. We won't have them now.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. let it be man. that's why I don't talk about this here.

Ippudu nenemi annanu saami, please elaborate on your idea of communism aka Pure democracy. People think of communism(the one that originated from Russia) as an evil. 

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

communism has worked in giving us the internet (or atleast keeping the internet free), courtesy of open source movement.

Also people wrongly equate communism with Russian Leninism. What I'm saying is pure classical communism, which is called libertarianism in Europe, and in the US it is called anarcho communism, I think.

there doesn't exist a state, a superstructure that makes 5yr plans like Soviet did.

Ofcourse, in that society, you can't own property, you can't hire someone to do a job, you can't use money, etc.

Such a society is possible in the near future. Again, not throughout the world. But in small communes.

ne bondha ra ...ne bondha......

free market competition pushed the limit and facilitated the innovation in networks. andhuke 4g LTE vachindhi....... free ga evarina implement chesthunnaru....almost zero price tho 

internet is right to everyone ane range ki theskocharu....... adhe puttina prathi okkadiki area wise network right panchi pedithe..... ne fichifookathvam laaga telegrams pampukuna vallam ippatiki kooda.....icecreamZ

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

ne bondha ra ...ne bondha......

free market competition pushed the limit and facilitated the innovation in networks. andhuke 4g LTE vachindhi....... free ga evarina implement chesthunnaru....almost zero price tho 

internet is right to everyone ane range ki theskocharu....... adhe puttina prathi okkadiki area wise network right panchi pedithe..... ne fichifookathvam laaga telegrams pampukuna vallam ippatiki kooda.....

what free market? 4G LTE, and all other future networks are not born out of 'free market', unless you think companies sharing technologies with each other is 'free market'. It is a version of communism I'm talking about. which company owns 4G LTE tell man. Don't say consortium. It is what I'm talking about. Its not free market. Free market doesn't work under some circumstances.

under some circumstances it works really well.

I'm not a dumb fool like you to learn one ideology and apply it to everything in my life, and pretend like I've figured out everything. That kind of arrogance comes from having read Ayn Rand, I know. bunch of dumbshits those readers are. never living in reality.

puttina prathookkadiki area wise panchedi endhi ra? asalu brain vaadava maatladey tappudu?

11 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Ippudu nenemi annanu saami, please elaborate on your idea of communism aka Pure democracy. People think of communism(the one that originated from Russia) as an evil. 

I meant that it's hard to explain what I meant in one post of 100 words. and unless you ask the right questions, I won't be able to clearly articulate what I meant. that's why I asked you to let it go.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I meant that it's hard to explain what I meant in one post of 100 words. and unless you ask the right questions, I won't be able to clearly articulate what I meant. that's why I asked you to let it go.

Got it.

another successful open community project is the OpenCompute project. where every participant volutarily contributes their IP for open standards in the cloud infra domain.

don't blindly see the word 'communism' and assume bullshit.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

useless post ivvatam kaadhu. Congress kooda ichindi prathiba patil ki. enti prayojanam?

no use. land reforms chesi, land panchi pettamanu dalits ki. appudu chooddam.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what free market? 4G LTE, and all other future networks are not born out of 'free market', unless you think companies sharing technologies with each other is 'free market'. It is a version of communism I'm talking about. which company owns 4G LTE tell man. Don't say consortium. It is what I'm talking about. Its not free market. Free market doesn't work under some circumstances.

under some circumstances it works really well.

I'm not a dumb fool like you to learn one ideology and apply it to everything in my life, and pretend like I've figured out everything. That kind of arrogance comes from having read Ayn Rand, I know. bunch of dumbshits those readers are. never living in reality.

puttina prathookkadiki area wise panchedi endhi ra? asalu brain vaadava maatladey tappudu?

ippudu free markets driving innovation meedha class theskolenu le kaani......alage continue avvu...paisa nastam ledhu..... 

icecreamz, 

do you realize what you are advocating in the name of 'merit' is advantage for people who have already benefited from the status quo? 

I know its my mistake partly. I don't show patience with fools like you, and write random stuff that can be hard to connect to. But man, you are one serious delusional fellow.

you really believe in the bullshit you spew. Just remember, on the other side of the equation there are people who are exploited in the current system. and when they rise up, you have two choices.

1. to assuage them (reservation, welfare, etc)

2. to quell the rebellion (by killing them like naxalites are killed).

I know you don't like the 1st one, but I hope you prefer the first to the second. Life is not as simple as RGV and Puri explain it to be. pls think before you challenge me. or stick to challenging N fans.

6 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

ippudu free markets driving innovation meedha class theskolenu le kaani......alage continue avvu...paisa nastam ledhu..... 

lol. nuvvu class teeskuney antha digajara ledhu ley nenu. I already know all the sh1t you'll say. I've heard it a 100 times from others.

land panchi pettu ani cheppedhi, minimum thing they can do under the current system.

But the system I'm talking about, is entirely different from the current system. so don't waste your time conflating the two.

reality will hit you guys soon. don't worry.

Lots of jobs will be lost. how much ever you try to adapt, it'll become impossible.

Then you'll also be part of movements for things like "job security", etc. unless you are an stubborn idiot who believes in ideology over survival.

25 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

kompa deesi, Land and air waves okatey ani vaadisthunnava endhi? endho neekantha confidence.