scam callers iRS scam

kakatiya

10 minutes ago, tortoise said:

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

NEEKEVARANNA CHESARA.. ? naku mood off lo vunapudu chesadu.. .... angrez movie lo rocket Raghu tidatadu chudu.. chor sale.. kuch kaam danda karlethe  ani.. atla titta.. yedava...

5 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

NEEKEVARANNA CHESARA.. ? naku mood off lo vunapudu chesadu.. .... angrez movie lo rocket Raghu tidatadu chudu.. chor sale.. kuch kaam danda karlethe  ani.. atla titta.. yedava...

CITI_c$y  ninne irritate chesada

naaku enduku calls vasthalevu mari @~`

i was harassed not being just called. Lodged a police complaint too an year back.  All my personal details, addresses including tax id kuda telusu. COps pamputa to office ani scared me. Though i knew fake after 15 mins i started to get scared as cops in conference (local police station number matched) and IRS website number matched. More than any thing right tax id. All my details compromised. 5 miles radius shouldnt cross adi edi annadu drove to police station and enquired about cop name told and confirmed it is fake. Na id tesukoni  case registered kadu adanta scam ani cop confirmed. Light tesukunna then but again home address to saha calls and was tortured for a month so had no choice than to lodge police complaint for security reasons. 

Called me once when I was a student , it became pretty obvious in 2-3 minutes that they are scammers , said I don't believe them and they can do whatever the hell they want , they got angry , threatened me with some bs and finally dropped the call

On 6/23/2017 at 4:59 PM, ICANWIN said:

i was harassed not being just called. Lodged a police complaint too an year back.  All my personal details, addresses including tax id kuda telusu. COps pamputa to office ani scared me. Though i knew fake after 15 mins i started to get scared as cops in conference (local police station number matched) and IRS website number matched. More than any thing right tax id. All my details compromised. 5 miles radius shouldnt cross adi edi annadu drove to police station and enquired about cop name told and confirmed it is fake. Na id tesukoni  case registered kadu adanta scam ani cop confirmed. Light tesukunna then but again home address to saha calls and was tortured for a month so had no choice than to lodge police complaint for security reasons. 

@3$% pichalite teskovali ilantivi enduku antha bayapaddav

17 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

@3$% pichalite teskovali ilantivi enduku antha bayapaddav

Ssn and tax id number along with license number also told right . First 15 mins I was so rude and asked to stop scamming . Ivanni cheppaka panic ayya . Car registration place I am staying and office address also told right . Situation lo unte telustundi sir . Cop gave his card and asked me to call any time in emergency as he said scam is common thing which he heard but right details is something very interesting and scary ani he told me to be careful . Ento Pedda scene ayindi . My complaint is still active but I was told openly they made calls from china or india and that they cannot trace them .