Top Posters In This Topic

• reality

• Cali

• boeing747

• Android_Halwa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

hardly 1 yr kuda kaledu, appude status updates endi..nxt yr ki expect the changes

Status can be 'planning', mee CBN laaga always 'complete' aka 'in PPT status' ani undalaina avasram ledhu...

1 minute ago, reality said:

Status can be 'planning', mee CBN laaga always 'complete' or 'in PPT status' ani undalaina avasram ledhu...

em edupu ra babu, continue man, ilage musugesukuni widow crying

kandlu musukuipoina cycle stand batch and other andhra sympathisers who spew venom on TG to promote Andhra interests,

this is the factual update..the work on RRR has already started and the stretch from Parigi to Shadnagar and Shadnagar to Amangal has already started and in the first phase, the road is being doubled. almost 30KM road has been already doubled and another 30 KM work is going on.

This is the update as of last week..My native RRR passes through my native village and probably I know the update much better than most of Amaravati'ites

Just now, boeing747 said:

frustration tho poyela unnav, musugu widow.

Thelusthundhi evadu widow no... personals vaddhura, stay on topic ani monnane cheppina ...ayina kuda nee errpooku eshalu continue chesthunnav...