Property purchase and loan application in US

cup_saucer

Evarina loan chesinavallu unte from here. Which bank do you suggest to go. Sbi is in my mind.

whats the process and how do you avoid getting charged any of the fees and service charges if it is negotiable???

2 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

Evarina loan chesinavallu unte from here. Which bank do you suggest to go. Sbi is in my mind.

whats the process and how do you avoid getting charged any of the fees and service charges if it is negotiable???

i took in axis bank.. easy ga... madya varthi builder vaipu nunchi bank agent undey.. vadey intiki ochi parents deggara signatures etc formalities chusukunnadu.. nenu direct ga USA nunchi phone lo matladi emi emi docs kavalo kanukoni.. pampanu... oka 1-2 times postage untundi... 

Ma cousin em knowledge tho annadu telidu. He lives in India and bought house 3 years back on loan.. private banks Asal odhu ra anadu... and sbi kuda odhu annadu.. how do U not support him as u took in acis bank kada