How do you rate TRS performance?

neneno1

How do you rate TRS performance with KCR and KTR.

I know Harish rao has been doing amazing job in the irrigation department and he has to be appreicated for his hard work and determination.

How is the performance of KCR and KTR?

I heard from lot of people that KTR as muncipal minister is such a big flop and havent done even a bit good for his job. He only talks more and does literally nothing. Dont hear any good stuff about KCR's work too. Harish rao chesina irrigation panulu chupinchi nadipestunnadu and he is just like talker but zero in doing things ani talk.

All in all, is there any opposition too in telangana to question any misdeeds by these guys if at all they do any?

As a genuine wisher for Hyd and telangana development, I have these questions. ardam kaka pothe nannu odileyandi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Annayya_fan

• TampaChinnodu

• Raithu_bidda_

• neneno1

I don't know how to rate TRS performance,but I rate TG posters (among active ones) in this db as --> desperate for approval.

your govt seems to have more confidence in themselves than you do.

10 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Better than cbn and co in ap

babu neku ne jagan anna ki oo dandam. Dont be so desperate to malign cbn at every opportunity you can. As an outsider, i know how much work cbn can do and how criminal jagan is. I am neither TDP nor YCP but this is the image common people have on cbn and jagan

9 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

How do you rate TRS performance with KCR and KTR.

I know Harish rao has been doing amazing job in the irrigation department and he has to be appreicated for his hard work and determination.

How is the performance of KCR and KTR?

I heard from lot of people that KTR as muncipal minister is such a big flop and havent done even a bit good for his job. He only talks more and does literally nothing. Dont hear any good stuff about KCR's work too. Harish rao chesina irrigation panulu chupinchi nadipestunnadu and he is just like talker but zero in doing things ani talk.

All in all, is there any opposition too in telangana to question any misdeeds by these guys if at all they do any?

As a genuine wisher for Hyd and telangana development, I have these questions. ardam kaka pothe nannu odileyandi

basics have been good...finances are being mishandled to a great extent...village level development is actually surprising and this would probably slow down human migration..village level commerce ki chala importance vastundi..if not agriculture, other trades especially traditional works are being re-invented with modern modern scale..so, as long as we improve basic needs  in village rural areas, the migration of people stops and there for puts lesser pressure on already overburdened cities..

water and electricity rankings are good..next 4-5 years, power tariff can acyallu come down as availability will be high than demand..

manufacturing industry fares poor although govt promoting manufacturing healthly but little impact...howver, service sector is good and so are the logistics industries becaus eof its centrally located..

packaged food products, finished products, services will form backbone of the economy..

law and order, hold on administration very very good...remember, we started out from day-1..

but, election promises like every other party, faultered..finances aithe kampu lepi dobbinaru...appulu teerchadaniki future lo kothaga appulu cheyalsi vastademo..

6 minutes ago, Annayya_fan said:

rajanna leni lotu teerustunna chandra sekharudu %$#$%$#$

Valliddarini taladanne laa apara chanakyudi paalana...

@3$%@3$%

vella muggirni taladanne la Arvind Kejriwal palana...

vella nalugurini taladanne la deshanni matta gudipela Mamata Benarjer palana...

braces_1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

basics have been good...finances are being mishandled to a great extent...village level development is actually surprising and this would probably slow down human migration..village level commerce ki chala importance vastundi..if not agriculture, other trades especially traditional works are being re-invented with modern modern scale..so, as long as we improve basic needs  in village rural areas, the migration of people stops and there for puts lesser pressure on already overburdened cities..

water and electricity rankings are good..next 4-5 years, power tariff can acyallu come down as availability will be high than demand..

manufacturing industry fares poor although govt promoting manufacturing healthly but little impact...howver, service sector is good and so are the logistics industries becaus eof its centrally located..

packaged food products, finished products, services will form backbone of the economy..

law and order, hold on administration very very good...remember, we started out from day-1..

but, election promises like every other party, faultered..finances aithe kampu lepi dobbinaru...appulu teerchadaniki future lo kothaga appulu cheyalsi vastademo..

@3$%@3$%

1 minute ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Valliddarini taladanne laa apara chanakyudi paalana...

@3$%@3$%

vella muggirni taladanne la Arvind Kejriwal palana...

vella nalugurini taladanne la deshanni matta gudipela Mamata Benarjer palana...

braces_1

cbn ni tittadaniki intha mandini addam pettukunnava...ikkada chala mandi direct gane tidutunnaru...nuvvu kuda mohamaata padaku...direct ga anesey braces_1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

good one!!

I actually had high hopes on KTR and was hoping he would take hyd to greater heights. But he turned out to be a joker who talks and does nothing. Roads in hyd are pathetic, metro work not getting completed, land scams, no cooperation to sufferers from reputed builders etc etc

Poni le atleast Harish rao valla villages aina bagupadutunnayi 

best part of TRS gov...its village centered and village focus..may be vote bank kosam or to gain more foot hold in villages kosam TRS ala chestundo ledo no idea...but most water tanks are filled with water...kallu geeketollaki, gorrelu kasetollaki, cotton neggetollaki, chapalu pattetollaki, dairy,farming..some kind of alternate livelyhood ki try chestunaru...this is very good..and cheaper loans dorukutunayi ..this will help modern day farmer to take advantage of technology and communication to bettter plana nd harvest and intelligently do farming..will take time but..at least an initiative..much needed in TG's villages..have to stop mass migration of human or else Indian cities will be dooomed sooner or later..

Just now, Annayya_fan said:

cbn ni tittadaniki intha mandini addam pettukunnava...ikkada chala mandi direct gane tidutunnaru...nuvvu kuda mohamaata padaku...direct ga anesey braces_1

Adi na intent kadu, I am being funny. 

Both KCR and CBN are doing their part in getting the investments and building their states. The other 2 I mentioned are ek number bafoons of Indian political system.