EchOne Bee Stamping Quechen

Matala_Mantrikudu

4 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

I got my h1b stamping done thrice .i797 a with passport always they took and returned it with passport And printed visa . Not sure if hyd Consulate is different.

rear case. naakaite emi adgale intha varaku chennai, hyd multiple times.

comedy ga poe lo lca adigadu. @3$%

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• Matala_Mantrikudu

• Mitron

• Damon

3 minutes ago, Mitron said:

rear case. naakaite emi adgale intha varaku chennai, hyd multiple times.

comedy ga poe lo lca adigadu. @3$%

All my stampings were in 3 different countries and not india . I797 was must and verified even to enter consulate  and was returned with passport after stamping .

8 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

All my stampings were in 3 different countries and not india . I797 was must and verified even to enter consulate  and was returned with passport after stamping .

They asked me to show 797, and gave it back to me during the interview. 

It went to admin processing, 1 fine day they asked me to submit my passport and stamped visa.

I had my 797 all the time with me.

Strange thing is- for the past 2 times, they did not even asked my 797 at port of entry

2 minutes ago, samprok said:

They asked me to show 797, and gave it back to me during the interview. 

It went to admin processing, 1 fine day they asked me to submit my passport and stamped visa.

I had my 797 all the time with me.

Strange thing is- for the past 2 times, they did not even asked my 797 at port of entry

Port of entry lo many times they didn't ask me but i797 lekunda naku ayite eppudu stamping kaledu . Always toook it back while collecting passport .

11 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Port of entry lo many times they didn't ask me but i797 lekunda naku ayite eppudu stamping kaledu . Always toook it back while collecting passport .

Good to know different scenarios.

TS- adigina document submit cheyyamanu.. ATB

expect processing (worst case scenario)

30 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

i797 is must. what i was saying was they never retain the i797 nor it's copy. They verify and return to the candidate.

6 minutes ago, Mitron said:

i797 is must. what i was saying was they never retain the i797 nor it's copy. They verify and return to the candidate.

I am saying they will keep i797A during interview with passort till they stamp visa and return with passport . That was my experience every time I got my visa stamped in a 3rd country. May be india lo interview lo chusi return chestaremo.

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I am saying they will keep it during interview with passort till they stamp visa and return with passport . That was my experience every time I got my visa stamped in a 3rd country.

hmmm interesting.

5 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

I got my h1b stamping done thrice .i797 a with passport always they took and returned it with passport And printed visa . Not sure if hyd Consulate is different.

Not neccesary i recently had intv in hyd the interviewer didnt ask she just took passport

1 minute ago, nissan said:

Not neccesary i recently had intv in hyd the interviewer didnt ask she just took passport

india lo that's the case not in 3rd country . 3rd country lo must as far as I know . They kept all 3 times I went for stamping .

Just now, ICANWIN said:

india lo that's the case not in 3rd country . 3rd country lo must as far as I know . They kept all 3 times I went for stamping .

Agree i had same exp in canada

If they need more documents to look, 221g ichi documents submit cheyamantaru.. i am hearing this kind of scenario first time.. approved ani malli documents why asking? Submit the docs and keep calm.. anthakana chesedi emledu.. check in ceac tracker for the status.. First 2 days after interview  it will be Administrative processing and will change to Issued if everything is fine. 

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

1 hour ago, nissan said:

Agree i had same exp in canada

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

looks like they are retaining i797 in foreign countries.

• 2 weeks later...