Oka desi pilla roommates experience in Michigan

mybabyboy

Found on QUORA:

I used to live with seven girls in a two bed room apartment in Michigan, USA. There were two girls Avanthi and Lakshmi who were very stingy and they always try to take things without paying for them.

I was the last to join the girls in the apartment. The day I arrived, in the evening these two girls asked me to come to CVS with them. I went with them as I also needed some things and didn’t understand why other girls refused to come and also they were giggling. They told me to be careful and all and I ignored them thinking what would happen at CVS that would put me in danger.

Reached CVS and was looking around. I came to cosmetics sections and I see these girls painting their nails, then and there itself . My eyes literally popped out with shock. went to them and asked what they were doing. They said they are using ‘try me’ bottles. I tried to argue with them that it’s to test on one finger nail and that you don’t sit there and apply to all nails. They didn’t listen and didn’t move from there either. They also tried acting as if they are looking around so that they can apply second coat as well. I got scared and moved away from them. I was literally in the opposite side of the store, took things I wanted and checked out without even looking at them. I walked/ran back to the apartment as if there was a ghost chasing me from behind. I was scared and sweaty.

I came back to my apartment with shocked and scared look on my face and the other girls were smiling at me saying now you understand why we didn’t go with them. I was angry at first because I also might have got into trouble because of them but then smiled along with them.

Some other things these two girls used to do

• Change the tags on dresses they want with cheaper ones. They look for the ones that have sticky tags.
  • Go to candy section in Walmart and eat candy directly without taking them in a cup and paying for it.
  • Walmart near our apartment used to have bakery section. They order from bakery. Go to isolated isles, eat it off and put the cover in some aisle there and not pay for it.

They were always doing these things so all the other girls Justin stopped going anywhere with them.

Edit : Looks like some people are having trouble with 8 people living in 2 bed room house and are blaming and being rude to me. Our consultancy put us there when it was training us in SQL and BI. The owner of the house is head of consultancy. So stop talking as if we signed some lease and got people illegally into the house.

- Gayathri

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

Gayathri akka ki enni kastaalo. Nenu inka akka twist icchi room lo lesbians unnaru ani antademo anukunna

damn

2 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Gayathri akka ki enni kastaalo. Nenu inka akka twist icchi room lo lesbians unnaru ani antademo anukunna

lol

Just now, nildesparandom said:

lmao

brahmanandam+laugh+.gif

neeku ilaanti incidents enno ayyuntay le ..zara panchuko raadhe ee db janaalatho

anthe antava

friday estha thaadu

ee ladies issues eppudu vundeve rayya

valu room mates lo okala meedha okalu chepukluntaru 

adhe boys anuko all mix kottu no complaints only jinchak jinchak

1 minute ago, tokkalogola said:

idi oka problme .. malli daniko oka thadu .. akka ni evadu cheskuntado kani ,, narakaniki talli katinatte.. 

mari roomates ni cheskune valla paristiti entantav

9 minutes ago, pebby said:

mari roomates ni cheskune valla paristiti entantav

oka sari jail lo paditeh vale set avutaru,, ee tokkalo complaining nature ee kashtam...