Looking for employer

Unityunity

Hi dbians, 

one of my friend looking for employer for Ehone  for transfer.  Pls can you suggest any employer name  pls note he recently came to bench .mestri is not filing ...intlo projects levu antunnadu...

11 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Microinfo super vuntadi any technology will place you in 1 week eve for opt

contact @appireddy anna he's god for all opt and h1bs 

Pls ba no jokes...are you serious

12 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Hi dbians, 

one of my friend looking for employer for Ehone  for transfer.  Pls can you suggest any employer name  pls note he recently came to bench 

book tomorrow morning tatkal train tickets to Assam express via assmeesesse expresesese

in this time and age of trumf, so called terminology and definitions are changed. on bench means assam express.

4 minutes ago, nildesparandom said:

book tomorrow morning tatkal train tickets to Assam express via assmeesesse expresesese

in this time and age of trumf, so called terminology and definitions are changed. on bench means assam express.

So you mean no one is coming to bench  and no one is placing after that  come on man

17 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Hi dbians, 

one of my friend looking for employer for Ehone  for transfer.  Pls can you suggest any employer name  pls note he recently came to bench 

one of my friend ani enduku sollatam, nuvve aa bench candidate vi ani open avvochuga.

2 minutes ago, nildesparandom said:

one of my friend ani enduku sollatam, nuvve aa bench candidate vi ani open avvochuga.

Nenu inka raledu bro..but am also in list coming soon...friend is working with my mestri only...so this will be useful for him...and may be useful tomorrow to me also..who knows...niku teluste  cheppu ba....

Just now, Unityunity said:

Nenu inka raledu bro..but am also in list coming soon...friend is working with my mestri only...so this will be useful for him...and may be useful tomorrow to me also..who knows...niku teluste  cheppu ba....

Cool

Just now, Unityunity said:

sollu soller sollest ...then its time for you to pack to assam

pakkakellehe.gif