Bharat Arun named India bowling coach, Bangar assistant coach

Kool_SRG

1 hour ago, 4Vikram said:

asalu ee Bharat Arun evaru man epudu vinaledu ?

Vijayawada lo Puutadu played for TN in Ranji was promising but didn't make much in International level.... Veedu Shastri toh U-19 playing team mate.

Mana India team ki already bowling coach ga worked and also bowling coach for RCB..

Image result for bharat arun

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• ronitreddy

• lazybugger

• vasu_deva

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Vijayawada lo Puutadu played for TN in Ranji was promising but didn't make much in International level.... Veedu Shastri toh U-19 playing team mate.

Mana India team ki already bowling coach ga worked and also bowling coach for RCB..

Image result for bharat arun

aaa RCB eppudu bowling bokke kadaaa_%~

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ashwin speaks of him highly in a couple interviews.

about zaheerkhan exisiting players like Broad, cummins, rabada spoke very well regarding his variations, techniques which he imparted to them

our pace department has to excel

3 minutes ago, vasu_deva said:

about zaheerkhan exisiting players like Broad, cummins, rabada spoke very well regarding his variations, techniques which he imparted to them

Bharat Arun is a proven coach anta.

zaheer khan should coach some kids before he can come to national level no.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Bharat Arun is a proven coach anta.

zaheer khan should coach some kids before he can come to national level no.

ha ha ha if thats the case gary kirsten was not coaching senior teams before he applied for indian coaching position

ravi shastri ki ekkada coaching experience undi before he became a indian coach apart from commentary coaching as he clearly stated head coach work is to man management field plans tactics captain issues ani that itself shows

7 minutes ago, vasu_deva said:

Zak was literally like Bowling coach and mentor in his last years with Indian were groomed young pacers and DD ki kuda did same... He would have been better choice...

4 minutes ago, vasu_deva said:

ha ha ha if thats the case gary kirsten was not coaching senior teams before he applied for indian coaching position

ravi shastri ki ekkada coaching experience undi before he became a indian coach apart from commentary coaching as he clearly stated head coach work is to man management field plans tactics captain issues ani that itself shows

bhayya, I'm not a cricket expert.

I think both gary kirsten and shastri are not coaches. as in they don't 'coach' anything.

but bowling and batting coaching are technical jobs, perhaps.

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Same state ga antuke picha lite... 

Ashwin has a loud mouth, but he does have a sharp brain, inspite of his lack of spinning capabilities.

I trust his judgment. same state and all nothing man.

ippudu unna indian team ki ego and attitude ekkuva they cant accept anyone who played with them earlier to coach them

even harsha bhogle pointed out when he cricticized sachin, sourav, dravid or laxman during their playing days they never retorted

butthis indian team complained against harsha during 2015 wc and got his contract terminated

Just now, lazybugger said:

Ashwin has a loud mouth, but he does have a sharp brain, inspite of his lack of spinning capabilities.

I trust his judgment. same state and all nothing man.

bro i too used to judge that but after seeing him bowl for the last 2 years in odi and t20 i started to believe that he talks a lot about he being intelligent, clever bowler etcccc that may be correct as far as test cricket is concerned (proven he succeeds in overseas pitches or no rank turning indian pitches)  

he is going for a defensive approach and not attacking in odi or t20 and his fielding is a big liability

bro i too used to judge that but after seeing him bowl for the last 2 years in odi and t20 i started to believe that he talks a lot about he being intelligent, clever bowler etcccc that may be correct as far as test cricket is concerned (proven he succeeds in overseas pitches or no rank turning indian pitches)  

he is going for a defensive approach and not attacking in odi or t20 and his fielding is a big liability

He's clever, but not skilled enough.

I don't know if Zaheer Khan is fit to be a coach.

Out of India picha lite, you can easily ignore his performance in WI in Tests... Also in ODSs & T20s becoming a poor option.