How to get credit card approval

m0nster

Naku okate credit card vundhi discover($1500) and FICO score kuda GOOD - 720

But when I am applying for new cards they are rejecting with reason less number of accounts and less credit history. So I have got 3 hard enquiries with rejections.

Please throw some light how to overcome this situation

4 minutes ago, m0nster said:

But when I am applying for new cards they are rejecting with reason less number of accounts and less credit history. So I have got 3 hard enquiries with rejections.

FICO vadu 720 ichadu ante real time banks credit check cheste adi 670 vuntundi @3$% 

never trust free credit reports bhayya

16 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Allways call them immediately after you apply...are you calling them to reconsider after you get rejection???

As long as you pay bills on time and have good score, icchestaru card...

2 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

Allways call them immediately after you apply...are you calling them to reconsider after you get rejection???

As long as you pay bills on time and have good score, icchestaru card...

ok... I will call them

6 hours ago, m0nster said:

Your score is decent enough but you may have been aiming at higher level cards , try something like Capital one quick silver one  , Chase freedom , American Express Blue cash etc , They are decent cards , try some of them and keep paying your balance for 4-6 months , your score will improve , also take a car loan/lease if you have that need , the number of different variety of accounts really help in improving your score , always pay off balance monthly , since you have crossed 1 year with Discover , ask for a credit limit increase , I think you can do that online , I know of people in similar cases , 1 year , just one card with around 3k , in the next year took the credit limits to 50k+ with multiple cards with good planning , you can do it too , start with decent cards , have patience and as repeated multiple times , pay off monthly

Also as many people mentioned above , call them to reconsider etc