• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• siru

• Srimantudu

• curiousquestions

Popular Days

5 hours ago, curiousquestions said:

weekend oka couple vacharu, distant friends friend presently in same city, they recently married, they came our house for weekend,

emi golara babu, room loki velli lock chesukovatam, movie chusthuntey hands and legs press chesukovatam they both,

it was so disgusting for us to see all this, they cant control themselves just for 1 day and behave neat, i almost thought to tell him to behave properly infront of others, but i took it easy in the end. 

would you confront their overaction and tell them to behave properly, what would you do

sabyasamajam thala dinchukune panulu chesaru antav? anthena?

20 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Pakkaki vellipovatame nachakapothe ;) prapancham annaaka enno manaki nachanivi jaruguthuntay ;) annitiki bp thechukuni frustrate aithe :o

TS uncle is the host anta...host ne pakkaki pommante antha bagodu emo  @3$%

5 hours ago, curiousquestions said:

weekend oka couple vacharu, distant friends friend presently in same city, they recently married, they came our house for weekend,

emi golara babu, room loki velli lock chesukovatam, movie chusthuntey hands and legs press chesukovatam they both,

it was so disgusting for us to see all this, they cant control themselves just for 1 day and behave neat, i almost thought to tell him to behave properly infront of others, but i took it easy in the end. 

would you confront their overaction and tell them to behave properly, what would you do

I saw that as well my wife friend and her husband came to our house 

food okariki  okaru thinipinchukunnaru I was sitting right in front of them and they were ignoring me and okari face lo okaru face pettukoni kurchunnaru 

I felt irritating as well 

3 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I saw that as well my wife friend and her husband came to our house 

food okariki  okaru thinipinchukunnaru I was sitting right in front of them and they were ignoring me and okari face lo okaru face pettukoni kurchunnaru 

I felt irritating as well 

prema ok kani kamam not ok ani TS baadhaa.. 

6 hours ago, curiousquestions said:

Ask for a switch....and enjoy

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

ee vishayam Americans ki telusa brother?.  @3$%

America is as disgusting as any country in the world. wait till the economy goes to sh1t and watch.

Hmm... America is always THE BEST country bruh

8 hours ago, curiousquestions said:

ask them whether are they willing for a threesome ? inko sari public lo romance cheyyaru

9 hours ago, ram4a said:

edo nee pellam cheyi patukunatu feel avtunav...basic ga aa young married couple lo intimacy chusi nuvvu jealous feel iyyi daane disgust la express chestunav....

correst. tellolu ayte andari mundu muddu lu petukuntaru. evadu emi anadu.. desi pair chetilo cheyi vesthe chalu.. racha shuru