Dodge Durango reviews

Lappy

Any dodge durango GT 7 seater users in db?

i was originally planning to buy a new 5seater SUV around 30k budget. Mostly rogue/crv/cx5. But then I came to know a friend who is planning to sell durango GT 7 seater which is 1 year old and had 9k mile s quoting around 32k.Is it a good option to go for it instead of 5 seater?. My plan is to keep the car long term ie for atleast next 10 years.

please advise. Suggestions?

17 minutes ago, Lappy said:

i was originally planning to buy a new 5seater SUV around 30k budget. Mostly rogue/crv/cx5. But then I came to know a friend who is planning to sell durango GT 7 seater which is 1 year old and had 9k mile s quoting around 32k.Is it a good option to go for it instead of 5 seater?. My plan is to keep the car long term ie for atleast next 10 years.

Parama waste dodge bandlu if you are planning for 10 years 

TRY Murano too

2 hours ago, Lappy said:

Ok will check Murano too. 

Parama waste ante ey sense lo? Like reliability, resale value etc ?

anni vidalu gaa bro 

reliability, resale value, durability, resale value, not sure on availability of dodge service center near to you compared to others

except performance nothing else 

8 hours ago, Lappy said:

32 pettatanik ready ayyaka...inko 6K naadhi kaadhu anukoni..go for honda Pilot...7 seater..relability..comfort ..mileage and low maitenance...

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

32 pettatanik ready ayyaka...inko 6K naadhi kaadhu anukoni..go for honda Pilot...7 seater..relability..comfort ..mileage and low maitenance...

Certified pre owned Honda Pilot meeda nee opinion enti

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2017 at 1:43 PM, Lappy said:

I would run away from Dodge. They are not known for neither reliability nor quality. The only dodge product I would consider buying is the Hellcat or the demon and I am too poor to buy them anyway. The point is, for a daily runabout just do not consider dodge or Chrysler. If you want to feel pampered, buy the rx350 from carmax. Carmax offers a 5 year 125k mile warranty on all cars they sell.

Take a look at this

https://www.carmax.com/car/14891501

Ya I know it is a 2010 with 78k miles on it. But for around $1500 you  can buy a warranty(Carmax warranty is very comprehensive) for 5 years up to 125k miles. Lexuses are known to be ridiculously reliable. And their resale is amazing. Lexus dealership service is top notch as well.

If you are not feeling adventurous, I would recommend a Hyundai genesis (yes it is not a crossover but a great luxury car)

https://www.carmax.com/car/14538775

Just do not spend like 35k on family cars. You can buy a 911(996 turbo) for that money.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=461564584&zip=30346&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D30346%26startYear%3D1981%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceDESC%26maxPrice%3D40000%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26endYear%3D2018%26modelCodeList%3D911%26makeCodeList%3DPOR%26searchRadius%3D0%26trimCodeList%3D911%7CTurbo&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&maxPrice=40000&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=911&makeCodeList=POR&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=POR&modelCode1=911