Nitish Kumar resigned as chief minister anta malli repu swearing in

dakumangalsingh

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ante corruption toh janalu sachipovtledu ani nee uddesam haa #just asking

corruption valla govt lu kooli poynay.

religious violence govt valla kooli pothey, then it makes sense to elect these murders just to keep them in check.

but rechipothunnaru ga. vaallaki malli pedda army of defenders to justify what they do in the name of safeguarding culture.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Ara_Tenkai

• dakumangalsingh

• siru

Popular Days

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Endii em aithundii bihaarrr lo 

as per the agreement adhi ippudu Lallu ekkutadu ala panchukovatame adikaranni

25 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

sure. laloo and gandhis have not yet triggered mass murders. they are infinitely better than the current PM.

Idi matram oppukonu... Laloo murdered many people who are not yadavs... I m not taking the side of PM but laloo is a rogue...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Idi matram oppukonu... Laloo murdered many people who are not yadavs... I m not taking the side of PM but laloo is a rogue...

I heard stories about MGR murdering many people in his backyard. Then as a kid, about Stalin raping women in guesthouses.

Has Laloo been charged for murder? No. then there's no point in speculating.

anyway there's a difference between being a CM of a state and presiding over a genocide, and murdering  few rivals.

Modi's rise, both in gujarat, and the country is purely because of his ability to do it coolly and act like a saint a decade down the line.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I heard stories about MGR murdering many people in his backyard. Then as a kid, about Stalin raping women in guesthouses.

anyway there's a difference between being a CM of a state and presiding over a genocide, and murdering  few rivals.

Modi's rise, both in gujarat, and the country is purely because of his ability to do it coolly and act like a saint a decade down the line.

speculating enti bhayya.. media lo direct gane vachindi kada... Yadavs killing many low caste people ani ... because of Yadavs ruling in the state ani... how is it different than a genocide or creating terror or how can you call it fighting against hindutva atleast???

Be rational and call idiot and idiot... just because he is an enemy of your enemy doesnt make him your friend or a saint...

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

So you are unable to digest the fact that he did and got away with it. bye1

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

So you are unable to digest the fact that he did and got away with it. bye1

yes. it encourages more of them to behave in the same way.

pretty sure that yogi guy is on route to become India's PM.

if that happens, India'll have a PM who looks like he hasn't bathed in over a week, and probably doesn't wear undies inside his ventilated dhoti.

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

speculating enti bhayya.. media lo direct gane vachindi kada... Yadavs killing many low caste people ani ... because of Yadavs ruling in the state ani... how is it different than a genocide or creating terror or how can you call it fighting against hindutva atleast???

Be rational and call idiot and idiot... just because he is an enemy of your enemy doesnt make him your friend or a saint...

actually being an enemy of my enemy makes him my friend. I'm not an idiot to fight everyone.

I only wish Hindutva dies. then Laloo can be dealt with.

anyway, are you saying that he turned a blind eye towards suppression of low castes in his state? it may be true, but he ruled at a time when entire India was sh1t. Now india has embraced many modern governance models, and is swimming in cash.

I'm sure he'll do a much better job if he became CM of bihar now. Its obvious from the good work he did when he headed railways.

The current climate is so horribly Hindutva, that there's nothing wrong in supporting a morally ambiguous guy like Laloo, just to bring Modi down.

Nitish is obviously more concerned about his political future, and has behaved like a cheapskate. Laloo was the bigger man, who went out of the way in creating this coalition. He still remains the bigger man.

Ideally India as a nation itself should die, and in its place there should be self organizing communities that control their own production and consumption, with free trade between them.

but that's too much of a stretch.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

actually being an enemy of my enemy makes him my friend. I'm not an idiot to fight everyone.

I only wish Hindutva dies. then Laloo can be dealt with.

anyway, are you saying that he turned a blind eye towards suppression of low castes in his state? it may be true, but he ruled at a time when entire India was sh1t. Now india has embraced many modern governance models, and is swimming in cash.

I'm sure he'll do a much better job if he became CM of bihar now. Its obvious from the good work he did when he headed railways.

The current climate is so horribly Hindutva, that there's nothing wrong in supporting a morally ambiguous guy like Laloo, just to bring Modi down.

Nitish is obviously more concerned about his political future, and has behaved like a cheapskate. Laloo was the bigger man, who went out of the way in creating this coalition. He still remains the bigger man.

Thanks bhayya... I got the clarity...I thought you were fighting against idiots...U are just selfish and will fight only for your cause... Don't take me wrong everyone in this world is selfish...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Thanks bhayya... I got the clarity...I thought you were fighting against idiots...U are just selfish and will fight only for your cause... Don't take me wrong everyone in this world is selfish...

okay. you keep branding everyone as an idiot, and then end up with the worst and the loudest bigots and murderers possible.

Laloo is indeed a lot better than Modi.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. you keep branding everyone as an idiot, and then end up with the worst and the loudest bigots and murderers possible.

Laloo is indeed a lot better than Modi.

But congress killed many people after the Indira murder... so how can you side with cong but not modi... 

oh sorry you are just concerned with lower caste people kada...