Amaravathi lo star hotels ku 500 acres

Raithu_bidda_

Just now, ranku_mogudu said:

Point noted! Heritage has divisons sold to third parties where as YSJ has investors invested as third party. Idhi ardham ayyaka cheppu matladudham. eelopu paper cuttings vethuko @3$%

Yeah sold to third parties At 10000btimes  Greater than market values 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raithu_bidda_

• ranku_mogudu

• idibezwada

• TampaChinnodu

Just now, idibezwada said:

Publicga vpvi avvaku mee jagai laga..i knw how to see graphs and stock charts..nuvvu seppe 50 price 2012lo kuda ledu..@3$%

Veli buthadam veskoni chudu ra kkvp 😆😆😆

Public erri flowers avvadamlo jagai n mana soldiers experts..jagaigadu min rental income 10% ravali gov lease taakkuvaki istundi ani cheppinatte untadi..@3$%

Just now, Raithu_bidda_ said:

You also please go to school again and learn maths @3$%@3$%

yellow eating fool

ento man! I leave it upto you, you neither had good knowledge on business nor good at math. 

Only thing you know is to do mud slinging on TDP. For only reasons known or brainwashed to you. 

I am a well wisher of AP as I just need to chose a better leader for development. YSJ is a fit for nothing fool as he didn't even learn how to be a proper Opposition leader as on Now and CBN is a proven CM for two terms. As a general voter, I would think only on this. If there may be a probe on CBN later, I may rethink. But I am not a @BhajanLal for YSR and Family or CBN and Family. 

2 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Yeah sold to third parties At 10000btimes  Greater than market values 

Thats Buyers potential. Quid Pro Quo antey it is more obvious the person benefiting is an investor rather than a buyer.

7 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

ento man! I leave it upto you, you neither had good knowledge on business nor good at math. 

Only thing you know is to do mud slinging on TDP. For only reasons known or brainwashed to you. 

I am a well wisher of AP as I just need to chose a better leader for development. YSJ is a fit for nothing fool as he didn't even learn how to be a proper Opposition leader as on Now and CBN is a proven CM for two terms. As a general voter, I would think only on this. If there may be a probe on CBN later, I may rethink. But I am not a @BhajanLal for YSR and Family or CBN and Family. 

2 terms and ee term lo am pikado oka mukalo chepu ra useless fool

vadu last term chepina oka hami aina ful fill chesada???

u r a big slave for yellow gods every one know that

u need to stop eating yellow shiat and should to ssc maths tution 

8 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Thats Buyers potential. Quid Pro Quo antey it is more obvious the person benefiting is an investor rather than a buyer.

How did a company worth less can be sold at higher price that's a quidpro quo too yellow slave 

“The land was under cultivation and does not contain any hills or big trees. At the most, it would cost Rs 25 crore to Rs 30 crore for levelling, but not Rs 178 crore,” a local contractor observed.

aa local contractor 30 C ki bid vesi untey vadikey vochedhi kadha. Govt vaari paata entha anta GasAndhra Prakaram?@3$%

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

“The land was under cultivation and does not contain any hills or big trees. At the most, it would cost Rs 25 crore to Rs 30 crore for levelling, but not Rs 178 crore,” a local contractor observed.

aa local contractor 30 C ki bid vesi untey vadikey vochedhi kadha. Govt vaari paata entha anta GasAndhra Prakaram?@3$%

did you read the article completely? 780cr business chesi undali anta last year lo anta..clear ga explain chesadu , read again , btw I'm not any Katappa , tappu evadidhi aina cheptha 

8 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

2 terms and ee term lo am pikado oka mukalo chepu ra useless fool

vadu last term chepina oka hami aina ful fill chesada???

u r a big slave for yellow gods every one know that

u need to stop eating yellow shiat and should to ssc maths tution 

antha chepthey aragadhu kaani.. TOI article chaduvuko

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/minorityview/chandrababu-naidu-is-racing-ahead-once-again-to-emerge-as-the-new-superstar-among-chief-ministers/