Premium Luxury Cars

pokemongo

40 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Wish it was true... once again Dont interpret my inputs as me being a fanboy... am just trying to clear the reservations we desis had/have

mana kanna thops thurums untaru eppudu ekkadaina.. issue is that volvo didn't globalize their cars into south asia (India) as much as german brands did... 

price wise, german > sweedish

but doesnt mean they are bad anedi naa point ante.. they are great for what they are.. 

Very much True.

9 minutes ago, pokemongo said:

I would like to ask you first if you have test driven vehicle once , I am talking about S90 . By saying the power is a bit less , I meant there is very very very very slightest difference . I am sure its pretty similar but being a fan boy of BMW I was a litte baised by saying BMW has great power , which it surely has. But I would recommend you to test drive Volvo and then give your opinion if you havent yet . 

uncle i'm not sure where this is leading to, but can you compare a volvo s90 vehicle which has driven over 100k miles and same with german cars and then you'll know the difference i guess since you are comparing brand new vehicle driving here.... kotha car edaina ultimate untadi driving and interior.... 

Just now, Picha lite said:

Babu @pokemongo inthaku car finalize chesava leda.

baa .. rendu test drive chesina .. BMW and Volvo simultaneously . 

To be frank and Honest .. I liked Volvo more than any thing .. BMW is absolutely good there's no doubt in that . 

I dint like  paying for even a minimal standard feature in BMW .If you happen to visit BMW showroom and tell them its the standard feature which is offered in other preimum cars, 

they just say its BMW brand and you got to pay for it. 

There is a price difference of almost 14k if I am comparing similar versions of Volvo and BMW(Even after being applied employee beneficiary program ) , being said that Volvo offers more features and also their service plan is pretty good . 

I would  suggest people so say volvo is toy car to go and have a look at it and they give your opinion . 

Well I am speaking to  myself here .. If I am opting a Premium luxury car I would expect driving dynamics and Fully equipped with Tech as well .

The automobile industry has reached to an tech era where every automaker is trying to get as much as tech into their  car .

6 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

uncle i'm not sure where this is leading to, but can you compare a volvo s90 vehicle which has driven over 100k miles and same with german cars and then you'll know the difference i guess since you are comparing brand new vehicle driving here.... kotha car edaina ultimate untadi driving and interior.... 

You are indeed right . This was the case previously but I am sure it would change atleast according to the reports . 

Everyone would agree the brand value of german cars would get you a good reslae value . 

I am posting one reference article which I came across recently , 

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/yUC1on8JhVQaxwOeRDpYPM/Volvo-buy-reaps-reward-in-China-not-yet-for-Jaguar-in-India.html

ofcourse article refers to India but I am just giving an example. 

baaa fact matladukunte manam no offense honeslty .. preimum cars konna evadu 100k miles unchukodu .. max 70-80 k miles tarvatha ammadame kadha evaru aina . 

Ya ofcourse reslae value takkva vasthadi ..but we are also paying less right .

Please correct me if I am missing something ..

20 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Volvos are historically lasted longer than bmw's... but Merc used to lead anuko adi vere vishayam... mercs CDI are still classics roaming on the roads, love how they prime the diesel in cold weathers... but bimmers, a big no at >70k miles.. similarly audi..

premium cars lo 100k above good ante I would vote acura, infi, volvo, lexus.. among these lexus leads in terms of reliability and longevity.. volvos leads in safety.. infi leads/boasts it's naturally aspirated larger engines which doesn't give much trouble to like minded turbo's.. of course now infi also parted ways with it and adopted turbos.. when turbo comes in picture, Saab is the leader followed by Subaru.. none can beat these two brands...

coming to bmw's >100k vs volvo >100k, volvo comes out shining... lexus and volvos are the cars which were not sold quickly ( I meant ppl tend to keep them till they die are very common and more in terms of numbers), more than some 80% or above cars manufactured in 90's are still on roads (volvo)..

• 8 months later...
On 8/14/2017 at 5:46 PM, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Volvos are historically lasted longer than bmw's... but Merc used to lead anuko adi vere vishayam... mercs CDI are still classics roaming on the roads, love how they prime the diesel in cold weathers... but bimmers, a big no at >70k miles.. similarly audi..

premium cars lo 100k above good ante I would vote acura, infi, volvo, lexus.. among these lexus leads in terms of reliability and longevity.. volvos leads in safety.. infi leads/boasts it's naturally aspirated larger engines which doesn't give much trouble to like minded turbo's.. of course now infi also parted ways with it and adopted turbos.. when turbo comes in picture, Saab is the leader followed by Subaru.. none can beat these two brands...

coming to bmw's >100k vs volvo >100k, volvo comes out shining... lexus and volvos are the cars which were not sold quickly ( I meant ppl tend to keep them till they die are very common and more in terms of numbers), more than some 80% or above cars manufactured in 90's are still on roads (volvo)..

True with the  Volvos  that were manufactured in 90s. Don't know about the reliability now.

11 hours ago, Idassamed said:

@Picha lite

How is the F pace experience so far? Any issues since you started driving it?

It got many recalls..most owners say it spent more time at dealership than at home