Over 30 year old ammayi nunchi matrimony request

Staysafebro

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

brotheru.. nee posts lu eppudaina chooskunnava?

ammayilani generalize cheyyatam lo first Burberry ani okadu undevadu, next nuvvey anukunta ee db lo.

Brother it's not generalizing. I speak against victimizing anyone based on their gender, adi ammayayine sare abbayayina sare. I am against someone using their gender to try to gain sympathy points. 

The extent to which this problem exists might have been overstated by me though, adi oppukunna already last time after our discussion. Anduke I have decided to generalize less, even if I have seen instances of this happen in real life as well. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Brother it's not generalizing. I speak against victimizing anyone based on their gender, adi ammayayine sare abbayayina sare. I am against someone using their gender to try to gain sympathy points. 

The extent to which this problem exists might have been overstated by me though, adi oppukunna already last time after our discussion. Anduke I have decided to generalize less, even if I have seen instances of this happen in real life as well. 

good english... full stops comma lu anni baga pettav... and full stop taruvatha caps tho start chesav ... telugu english baga rasav ...gp :) too good... 

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I agree that in some cases men can be victimized, and its important to speak out against it, without generalizing the other side.

But in this db, do you see a single feminist? (don't count me). your arguments (actually Burberry guy was horrible, you are much better) give the misogynists here what they want to hear.

Feel free to raid indusladies and troll them with your anti feminist rants. and they do deserve some flak for the turn they've taken. especially urban feminism that has deviated from the original goals of feminism into mindless bullshit.

Just my thought.

12 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Asala ela kanapaduthunnara vellaki? @~`  I know if you are open you can marry an older girl but 30 ante abbayilake vayasu ayipoyintundhi... ammayilu kooda 30 dhaatina chesukokunda time pass chesi tharuvaatha desperate ga . vayasulo Chinna vallaki request lu pampinchadam enti... asalu vayasayipoyina ammayilanu chesukunte chaala danger .. asalu maata vinaru ani antaru.. inka mana kanna pedda vallani chesukunte life buggipale.

Nu nachavu emo le man..U naughty

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I agree that in some cases men can be victimized, and its important to speak out against it, without generalizing the other side.

But in this db, do you see a single feminist? (don't count me). your arguments (actually Burberry guy was horrible, you are much better) give the misogynists here what they want to hear.

Feel free to raid indusladies and troll them with your anti feminist rants. and they do deserve some flak for the turn they've taken. especially urban feminism that has deviated from the original goals of feminism into mindless bullshit.

Just my thought.

Ee indusladies enti bhayya always keep hearing about this forum here, eppudu choodaledu. Is it closer to Reddit or closer to AFDB? 

@TOM_BHAYYA indusladies lo kooda famous personality ani vinna, nijamena. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Ee indusladies enti bhayya always keep hearing about this forum here, eppudu choodaledu. Is it closer to Reddit or closer to AFDB? 

@TOM_BHAYYA indusladies lo kooda famous personality ani vinna, nijamena. 

I haven't been there, after I was banned for provoking them in a thread. That was a long long time back.

Reddit is insane. Indusladies is just a women's club, where they b1tch about men, and also discuss women issues.

manam pathith paramathma lami kakunte..age bar ayipothe ..vaunty kasak laga unte..annee bagunte seskonike problem endhi vya..untunnaru 227,28 valle ekkuva untunaru..22,23 porlu mba sestham, masters ki potham, onsite..na love da ani kathalu 10ging. pelli seskoni kuda cheskovocche babu ante vinaru..30 vaunty annuko already polam endi poyi untadhi..desperate susthadhi thadipe vadu kavali ani ..manaki age bar ayyaka seskunetapudu vake.. one year ala peddhadhi ayina vake vaunty manchi kasak ayithe..nacchithe sesko

10 hours ago, Peddayana said:

mana culture lo ee age discrimination undi , don't generalize with out meeting bro as some people told , ikkadiki vachi kuda inka age gap meedha endhi ba disco mari patha kalapu manishi laga , people get married or try to get married when ever they feel like due to different reasons , not everyone marries at same age etc..why judging? 

age doesn't matter , only hearts matter in marriage..

This is exactly iam going to type...u did it

ee db lo oka 10 chetha fake stories pade sariki yuvatha wrong route lo velthunnaru@3$%  

there could be many reasons for a 30 yr old to not get married . Naa search lo nenu chusindhi aithe konthamandhi career ki importance isthunnaru and kontha mandhi  just jathakala pichi tho they dont get married until they find the right one ...ts cheppe head weight candidates u can easily trace by reading their profile 

22 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I haven't been there, after I was banned for provoking them in a thread. That was a long long time back.

Reddit is insane. Indusladies is just a women's club, where they b1tch about men, and also discuss women issues.

Ayithe kelakalsinde.