approved i140 job change help

gupta24

naku approved i140 vundi kotha rule prakaram 6 months datindi  h1 5th year lo vunna  epudu FT vachindi kani GC 6 months tarvata start chesta antundu. 

patha employer i140 revoke chesta ventane nuvvu potey antundu 

chepandi boss FT accept chestey h1 6 years tarvata patha approved i140 tho h1 extend avtada even if it  is revoked. 

16 minutes ago, gupta24 said:

naku approved i140 vundi kotha rule prakaram 6 months datindi  h1 5th year lo vunna  epudu FT vachindi kani GC 6 months tarvata start chesta antundu. 

chepandi boss FT accept chestey h1 6 years tarvata patha approved i140 tho h1 extend avtada even if it  is revoked. 

@Bhai

21 minutes ago, gupta24 said:

avuthundi ani annaru.

Better talk to your FT company attorney. Ltt for experts ?

Most of the employers will revoke. This is how it works AFAIK.

1. When the new employer transfers, they will apply for transfer using the approved I140. So the transfer should be approved for 3 years. 
    Let us say you get your H1 with new employer till August 2020.

2. After you leave, old employer will (may) revoke your I140.

Even though the I140 is revoked, you are eligible to use the I140 for H1B extension, H4 Extension and H4 EAD (as long as it lasts). You will NOT be able to use them for the above benefits if your old employer revoked under the condition stating mis-representation of credentials  or fake docs. 

However, you cannot use the old I140 (if not revoked) for filing I485 if the GC dates get current. Practically this is not going to happen in the next 5-7 years at all. 

The only key consideration is - you will be in a safer mode, if you get an approved I140 with the new employer, before your H1B expires with the new employer. 

I am exactly in the same boat. 7th year of H1b, took FTE. Transferred H1b (still in progress). Old employer is revoking my 140. 

Before the new rule, you were not able to extend your H1b using an I140 that was revoked under normal circumstances. 

Good luck!

30 minutes ago, phatposts said:

1. When the new employer transfers, they will apply for transfer using the approved I140. So the transfer should be approved for 3 years. 

Even though the I140 is revoked, you are eligible to use the I140 for H1B extension, H4 Extension and H4 EAD (as long as it lasts). You will NOT be able to use them for the above benefits if your old employer revoked under the condition stating mis-representation of credentials  or fake docs. 

However, you cannot use the old I140 (if not revoked) for filing I485 if the GC dates get current. Practically this is not going to happen in the next 5-7 years at all. 

The only key consideration is - you will be in a safer mode, if you get an approved I140 with the new employer, before your H1B expires with the new employer. 

I am exactly in the same boat. 7th year of H1b, took FTE. Transferred H1b (still in progress). Old employer is revoking my 140. 

Before the new rule, you were not able to extend your H1b using an I140 that was revoked under normal circumstances. 

Good luck!

1) mana daridram baagaleka , FTE vaadito 1year H1 vachindi anuko? 2nd extension kooda revoked 140 to apply cheyyocha? 

2) suppose FTE vaadu GC apply cheyyanu ante, can i apply for H1 extensions with old (revoked) i140? if yes how many times? 

kotta rule prakaram employer cannot revoke ur 140 kada..unless any fraud..

ledante adiki kuda bokka padtadi..he is just scaring you to get some money.

dont be scared and move on to new company.

45 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Good luck!

under the condition stating mis-representation of credentials  or fake docs. - I am assuming,  if USCIS finds that the mis- representation of credentials or fake docs, then uscis will revoke for sure , 

employer daggara nunchi, nuvvu vellipothunnavu ani revoke chestharu kaani, employer gaadu  mis-representation of credentials  or fake docs ani reason tho revoke chesthe employer ki bookkkaa

because , uscis asks why are you sleeping this time and why you wake up now ? , employer has to close  the business, 

6 minutes ago, SNOW_MEGA said:

under the condition stating mis-representation of credentials  or fake docs. - I am assuming,  if USCIS finds that the mis- representation of credentials or fake docs, then uscis will revoke for sure , 

employer daggara nunchi, nuvvu vellipothunnavu ani revoke chestharu kaani, employer gaadu  mis-representation of credentials  or fake docs ani reason tho revoke chesthe employer ki bookkkaa

because , uscis asks why are you sleeping this time and why you wake up now ? , employer has to close  the business, 

itey emp revoke chesaka kuda then h1 extend avuda after 6th year?

2 hours ago, gupta24 said:

yes, approved i140 after 180 days, employer cannot revoke it, your i140 and Priority Date holds good.

Updated: But to go ahead in your GC process, you need to start the process all over again with the new company.

3 hours ago, gupta24 said:

GC 6 months tarvata start antey, usually FT join ayte, they take more than what they promise, may be another year on top of 6 months. make sure you have everything in writing. experience tho cheptunna bradaru

4 hours ago, gupta24 said:

Hi bro, I am also changing from one FT to another in 6th year of H1b.I have approved I140.I am joining on receipt.