approved i140 job change help

gupta24

21 hours ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

1) mana daridram baagaleka , FTE vaadito 1year H1 vachindi anuko? 2nd extension kooda revoked 140 to apply cheyyocha? 

2) suppose FTE vaadu GC apply cheyyanu ante, can i apply for H1 extensions with old (revoked) i140? if yes how many times? 

1) - YES

2) - YES

21 hours ago, Spartan said:

kotta rule prakaram employer cannot revoke ur 140 kada..unless any fraud..

ledante adiki kuda bokka padtadi..he is just scaring you to get some money.

dont be scared and move on to new company.

Revoke cheyyaledu. But they can withdraw. What you said is right regarding the scaring part. Common tactics to retain.

20 hours ago, SNOW_MEGA said:

under the condition stating mis-representation of credentials  or fake docs. - I am assuming,  if USCIS finds that the mis- representation of credentials or fake docs, then uscis will revoke for sure , 

employer daggara nunchi, nuvvu vellipothunnavu ani revoke chestharu kaani, employer gaadu  mis-representation of credentials  or fake docs ani reason tho revoke chesthe employer ki bookkkaa

because , uscis asks why are you sleeping this time and why you wake up now ? , employer has to close  the business, 

Adi correct ee. Worst case telling. Some employers use this rarely to make your life tough and prove a point that they can do these nasty things so that other people in the company will be afraid of the employer. But if they practice this regularly it is a backfire for them.