Tampa chinnodu nee poratam success aindi

princeofheaven

Good chala matuku cancel kooda cheyali ila fraudulent ga grant chesinavi. 

Manam kooda initiative teesukovali, teesukuni ila fraudulent ga non managerial duties perform chestunnolla gurinchi USCIS ki call chesi complain cheyali. 

Sympathy choopiyakandi athaniki kids unnaru, blah blah blah. End of the day meeku kooda untaru edo roju and you will still be suffering on H1B while they will be laughing at your expense. 

Drain the EB1C swamp. 

PS: If you have any cases you came across PM me and report them to me. I am working with an attorney who's working on getting the EB1C category streamlined. 

Guys 

Let me share with you my experience with these EB1-C fraudsters and their fraudulent employers (I am exclusively taking about EB1C users who are employed by cheap body shoppers, WITCHES that is. I am not talking about EB1Cs who are employed by companies like say Goggle for their own internal work). Let it be clear to people that almost 95 to 99% of all EB1Cs actually do work on client managed projects and in 90% of the cases they are actually individual contributors on the project, i.e. they don't ever manage people or teams. 

I am appalled and extremely angry at the laxity on part of USCIS to let WITCHES and other similar companies abuse EB1C category for past many years (or may be they are colluding with each other). I am suffering on an H1B since last 13 years and I have had 2 EB1C idiots in my team in the past whom my manager had to promptly fire within few weeks of hiring them because they were absolute idiots and incompetent. 

There was another person in my office who joined about 5 years back as a QA, worked as a QA lead (note here that she was still not managing any team as such but just leading the QA effort) and then filed for GC in EB1C. At the time of filing she was frantically calling her colleagues in the company (who are located in the same office) and pleading to them that they should let her "SHOW" them as reporting to her on the EB1C application. Many people were refusing (because they just could not take it any more as they themselves were stuck on an H1B), but with the help of the employer and a lot of fake data and paperwork, she managed to get the EB1C GC and now probably she is a citizen already. She also got a FTE offer from the client and now she is a MANAGER with the client. 

She worked UNDER me as a freaking, QA once upon a time and was reporting to me as an individual contributor. And here I am now still working as a effing PM with the same company (since last over a decade) with the same salary as I got ten years back and on a contract basis. I live my work life on a quarter to quarter basis. I am experienced and very good/expert at my work. My client knows it and the managers exploit my work thoroughly (I do all high value work as a contractor and they get all the benefits and promotion and bonuses), while I keep checking Trackitt everyday. I have been in this situation like countless others on this forum since over a decade with no end in sight. This is one of the worst form of slavery we all have to suffer and EB1C fraudsters have made it even worst and painful. 

The 2 guys whom I mentioned earlier also got their GC within like 6 months of entering US. And they were embarrassed to share that information with me as they knew what kind of pain I am going through (I have about 2 to 3 times worth of experience than them on any criteria - age, experience, qualification, quality of experience, etc.). 

EB1C category is not meant for these fraudsters. It was meant for international managers who would work for their own companies' work, not client's work. WITCHES started abusing this category left-right and center but interestingly there is no response from DHS/USCIS to stop this abuse. I don't know how this rampant abuse was allowed by the authorities over here who otherwise make an H1 applicant go through hell for minor mistakes like discrepancy in the hourly salary by few cents. The whole thing is just a giant ball of FXXXXP and nobody wants to do anything about it. 

I am suspecting that offshore in India, probably secretly these EB1 GCs are being sold to the highest bidder who is ready to give the money under the table to his/her manager and HR and God knows who. Because the type of people whom I have seen come here and get GC through EB1C is just horrible. 

I have a local group of friends where all the members who have got GCs are EB1C candidates and the ones who are secretly waiting for their GC to get approved are on H1B visa and are hiding that fact from all these EB1C fraudsters. The whole thing is pretty disgusting and unfair and we cannot do a thing about it. 

It is very simple change which USCIS can do to stop this abuse - do not let BPOs put EB1C managers to work at client location on a client managed project. EB1C managers should not be allowed to work on any BPO type work. Period. Entire EB1C quota will remain vacant the very next year. Allow only corporates like Google, Microsoft, etc. to bring in their managers from abroad. That's all. But this simple change nobody is thinking of doing, because may be they don't want to do any change. 

It is frustrating that the SO is flowing from top down where you know for sure that the folks in EB1C category do not have anything special which you don't have and worse, most of them are below you. Anyways. No amount of words can capture the frustration and torture which H1 holders have been subjected to go through since last so may years. 

We can only hope that this nightmare ends for all of us soon as possible. Amen.

Posted by SubbuERP (95) 09 Aug 2017#43
to EB2Cali:

May be I didnt express my views properly. A guy with B.Com got his GC in 6 months under EB1C. Persons like me did M.Tech and waited for GC for like 10+ years. Something wrong with those L1s.

Posted by SubbuERP (95) 09 Aug 2017#46
to EB2Cali:

Hey man, come on. I dont want to side track or pick up arguments with a nice person like you. No kidding. 

These WICTH companies are bringing like 990 donkeys and 10 horses. They mix them up, get clients tasks done and apply 1000 EB1 visas. I am okay for those 10 horses. Other 990 donkeys should stand in the queue just everyone else. Thats my point. 
It has to be earned.

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Good chala matuku cancel kooda cheyali ila fraudulent ga grant chesinavi. 

Manam kooda initiative teesukovali, teesukuni ila fraudulent ga non managerial duties perform chestunnolla gurinchi USCIS ki call chesi complain cheyali. 

Sympathy choopiyakandi athaniki kids unnaru, blah blah blah. End of the day meeku kooda untaru edo roju and you will still be suffering on H1B while they will be laughing at your expense. 

Drain the EB1C swamp. 

PS: If you have any cases you came across PM me and report them to me. I am working with an attorney who's working on getting the EB1C category streamlined. 

nuvvu full time ahh contracting ahh?

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Guys 

Let me share with you my experience with these EB1-C fraudsters and their fraudulent employers (I am exclusively taking about EB1C users who are employed by cheap body shoppers, WITCHES that is. I am not talking about EB1Cs who are employed by companies like say Goggle for their own internal work). Let it be clear to people that almost 95 to 99% of all EB1Cs actually do work on client managed projects and in 90% of the cases they are actually individual contributors on the project, i.e. they don't ever manage people or teams. 

I am appalled and extremely angry at the laxity on part of USCIS to let WITCHES and other similar companies abuse EB1C category for past many years (or may be they are colluding with each other). I am suffering on an H1B since last 13 years and I have had 2 EB1C idiots in my team in the past whom my manager had to promptly fire within few weeks of hiring them because they were absolute idiots and incompetent. 

There was another person in my office who joined about 5 years back as a QA, worked as a QA lead (note here that she was still not managing any team as such but just leading the QA effort) and then filed for GC in EB1C. At the time of filing she was frantically calling her colleagues in the company (who are located in the same office) and pleading to them that they should let her "SHOW" them as reporting to her on the EB1C application. Many people were refusing (because they just could not take it any more as they themselves were stuck on an H1B), but with the help of the employer and a lot of fake data and paperwork, she managed to get the EB1C GC and now probably she is a citizen already. She also got a FTE offer from the client and now she is a MANAGER with the client. 

She worked UNDER me as a freaking, QA once upon a time and was reporting to me as an individual contributor. And here I am now still working as a effing PM with the same company (since last over a decade) with the same salary as I got ten years back and on a contract basis. I live my work life on a quarter to quarter basis. I am experienced and very good/expert at my work. My client knows it and the managers exploit my work thoroughly (I do all high value work as a contractor and they get all the benefits and promotion and bonuses), while I keep checking Trackitt everyday. I have been in this situation like countless others on this forum since over a decade with no end in sight. This is one of the worst form of slavery we all have to suffer and EB1C fraudsters have made it even worst and painful. 

The 2 guys whom I mentioned earlier also got their GC within like 6 months of entering US. And they were embarrassed to share that information with me as they knew what kind of pain I am going through (I have about 2 to 3 times worth of experience than them on any criteria - age, experience, qualification, quality of experience, etc.). 

EB1C category is not meant for these fraudsters. It was meant for international managers who would work for their own companies' work, not client's work. WITCHES started abusing this category left-right and center but interestingly there is no response from DHS/USCIS to stop this abuse. I don't know how this rampant abuse was allowed by the authorities over here who otherwise make an H1 applicant go through hell for minor mistakes like discrepancy in the hourly salary by few cents. The whole thing is just a giant ball of FXXXXP and nobody wants to do anything about it. 

I am suspecting that offshore in India, probably secretly these EB1 GCs are being sold to the highest bidder who is ready to give the money under the table to his/her manager and HR and God knows who. Because the type of people whom I have seen come here and get GC through EB1C is just horrible. 

I have a local group of friends where all the members who have got GCs are EB1C candidates and the ones who are secretly waiting for their GC to get approved are on H1B visa and are hiding that fact from all these EB1C fraudsters. The whole thing is pretty disgusting and unfair and we cannot do a thing about it. 

It is very simple change which USCIS can do to stop this abuse - do not let BPOs put EB1C managers to work at client location on a client managed project. EB1C managers should not be allowed to work on any BPO type work. Period. Entire EB1C quota will remain vacant the very next year. Allow only corporates like Google, Microsoft, etc. to bring in their managers from abroad. That's all. But this simple change nobody is thinking of doing, because may be they don't want to do any change. 

It is frustrating that the SO is flowing from top down where you know for sure that the folks in EB1C category do not have anything special which you don't have and worse, most of them are below you. Anyways. No amount of words can capture the frustration and torture which H1 holders have been subjected to go through since last so may years. 

We can only hope that this nightmare ends for all of us soon as possible. Amen.

Eb1c is misused man, they need higher bar like they apply for scientists something like Harvard MBA >200k salary etc