NewsFlash! Trump Considering End of DACA Program

TampaChinnodu

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ee madhya asylum file chesthey aa interview ki 3 years padutondanta aa 3 years full ga dunneyandi EAD meeda direct W2 to prime vendor or FT. 

Kavalantey become mestris yourself and suck some OPTs blood, aa 3 years tarvatha elano ellagodatharu go back to India and start your own bajji bandi business. 

with kumar vuncle as assistant

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

140EAD enti man

60days grace period for h1b, 140 active after 180days .. compelling reasons unte EAD ..ivanni kalipi oka rule chesaruga .. adi kuda lepesthe problem antunna.. ee matram flexibility kuda undadhu jobs change kaadaniki

4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

60days grace period for h1b, 140 active after 180days .. compelling reasons unte EAD ..ivanni kalipi oka rule chesaruga .. adi kuda lepesthe problem antunna.. ee matram flexibility kuda undadhu jobs change kaadaniki

Ee rule ayindha.. manaku applicable aa

21 minutes ago, mettastar said:

@mettastar

Aa 60 days grace period for H1B and I 140 rule aren't tied with DACA at all. DACA according to a lot of states attorney generals is a judicial overreach done by Pres. Obama, so that's got controversy behind it. 

That's not the case with the h1B rule amendments, so take it easy this won't affect us. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@mettastar

Aa 60 days grace period for H1B and I 140 rule aren't tied with DACA at all. DACA according to a lot of states attorney generals is a judicial overreach done by Pres. Obama, so that's got controversy behind it. 

That's not the case with the h1B rule amendments, so take it easy this won't affect us. 

I knoe vuncle daca is an exec order not even a rule.. but if thatha decided to repeal all the rules part of obama EA then h4ead 140ead anni pothay antunna

8 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I knoe vuncle daca is an exec order not even a rule.. but if thatha decided to repeal all the rules part of obama EA then h4ead 140ead anni pothay antunna

H4 EAD pothundi, not sure about the 140EAD