Arjun Reddy review

thereader

Anger ..what an emotion ..we all are missing it in our lives..arjun Reddy takes us close to life with his instant display of emotions....be it kissing on her cheek without her permission..be it going for the fights..Arjun Reddy is a big fuck off to society..the struggle and pain in generation transformation..the ground reality of caste system ..I'm somehow released to see the scene that Arjun "Reddy" also suffered because of this.

vonavovo  vonavovo vonava ..super energetic personality with intense emotions..after a very very long time I enjoyed watching a Telugu movie..

Sundeep Reddy gaaDu enjoy chesta undi untadu..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thereader said:

Anger ..what an emotion ..we all are missing it in our lives..arjun Reddy takes us close to life with his instant display of emotions....be it kissing on her cheek without her permission..be it going for the fights..Arjun Reddy is a big fuck off to society..the struggle and pain in generation transformation..the ground reality of caste system ..I'm somehow released to see the scene that Arjun "Reddy" also suffered because of this.

vonavovo  vonavovo vonava ..super energetic personality with intense emotions..after a very very long time I enjoyed watching a Telugu movie..

Sundeep Reddy gaaDu enjoy chesta undi untadu..

Released entra babu@3$%