echhh4 eaddd

meranaam

my employer is applying for my h1 extension and my wife h4 extension. parallell ga h4-ead ki vadu application filling charge around $900 chestunadu. I told them that I can take care of the application filling process and asked them to just send the docs along with my h1 & H4 extension. evarana ila chesara?? If so process enti?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• meranaam

• Baangaru

• ARYA

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, rrc_2015 said:

900 for h4 and H4ead application fee emo ? 

USCIS take$780 for both.

ledu baa...just h4-ead processing ki $900 anta...on top of it application fee and postal charges extra $450 annadu..andukee..planning to do it by myself..but I want to post my docs along with their packet

17 minutes ago, meranaam said:

ledu baa...just h4-ead processing ki $900 anta...on top of it application fee and postal charges extra $450 annadu..andukee..planning to do it by myself..but I want to post my docs along with their packet

you can do H4 EAD yourself...dont waste money....unless u need H4 EAD right away, dont apply for it since something might change in 2 weeks

1 minute ago, yankees said:

you can do H4 EAD yourself...dont waste money....unless u need H4 EAD right away, dont apply for it since something might change in 2 weeks

elago ee h1 ext application process tho patu apply chesthe okesari vastundi ani baa...as its taking 3-4 months for h1 ext to get approved..aa taruvatha cheyadam endhuku ani

30 minutes ago, meranaam said:

my employer is applying for my h1 extension and my wife h4 extension. parallell ga h4-ead ki vadu application filling charge around $900 chestunadu. I told them that I can take care of the application filling process and asked them to just send the docs along with my h1 & H4 extension. evarana ila chesara?? If so process enti?

needi nuvvey chesko man easy aythadi

10 minutes ago, yankees said:

*=:  @gr33d

1 minute ago, KumarVuncle said:

I know Arya, I have many fans in World 

thanks for recognizing ur fans kumar uncle...can we have a meet up soon..many of ur fans in all 50 states are waiting eagerly to meet u and take selpies with u uncle