శ్రీనివాస్ కూచిభొట్ల భార్యకు తాత్కాలిక వీసా!

Crazy_Robert

22 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@siru uncle.. nee problem endi man?? 

soldiers ni comment chese mundu nuvvu em teluskunnav military gurinchi and  what soldiers have to go through... nuvvu card card antuntene telusthundi neeku 0 knowledge about this ani... respect ivvakunna parvaledu dont humiliate and alteast appreciate their service. or you go join your favorite military.

Ide vagudu uniform lo unna Army odi daggaraku velli anamanu. Nuvvu benefits kosame jeravu, student fee reimbursement kosame jeravu ani. 

Panties lo shitt chesukuntaadu he's just a keyboard warrior anthey, let that moron keep barking here. His desperation at crying on others is laughable. 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• siru

• chittimallu2

• Quickgun_murugan

26 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@siru uncle.. nee problem endi man?? 

soldiers ni comment chese mundu nuvvu em teluskunnav military gurinchi and  what soldiers have to go through... nuvvu card card antuntene telusthundi neeku 0 knowledge about this ani... respect ivvakunna parvaledu dont humiliate and alteast appreciate their service. or you go join your favorite military.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Veedu Military join avvatamu enti bro are you kidding me. He isn't even fit to be a mall cop or a night watchman working on second shift. 

Cheppa kadaa he's just a clueless idiotic troll who's crying on people that have made it better than him in life, desperation lo ededo vagutunnadu orvaleka. Army lo join cheyinchu kunte commission istharanta, veedu veedi pellam tho nadipe brother house pimp parlor anukunnademo sissy ass panty gaadu. Plus edo card istharanta LOL that itself shows you what an unfunny troll he is. 

Thappu vaadidi kaadu le evadini padithey vaadini kani padesi bazaar lanjesh la penchinollani anali. 

GC or citizenship ivvamu ante meeru army lo join ayye vaalla? just curious

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ide vagudu uniform lo unna Army odi daggaraku velli anamanu. Nuvvu benefits kosame jeravu, student fee reimbursement kosame jeravu ani. 

Panties lo shitt chesukuntaadu he's just a keyboard warrior anthey, let that moron keep barking here. His desperation at crying on others is laughable. 

baa you should change your name to Major.

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

GI bill ivvamu, leka retirement benefits pension ivvamu ante ikkadollu kooda Army lo join ayyevallo kaado poyi kanukko first ikkada Americans ni. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

GI bill ivvamu, leka retirement benefits pension ivvamu ante ikkadollu kooda Army lo join ayyevallo kaado poyi kanukko first ikkada Americans ni. 

that was not my question... ikkada meeru andaru GC topic lo okallani okallu dengkutunnaru kabatti aa Q adigina

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

that was not my question... ikkada meeru andaru GC topic lo okallani okallu dengkutunnaru kabatti aa Q adigina

There's no GC that's granted to anyone that joins the Army via MAVNI. 

They are eligible to get naturalized only after they complete their BCT and AIT successfully, lots of people fail at this stage as well and they get out without getting naturalized. 

So it's not a free for all charity program the way some morons like @siru assume it is. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Don't get carried away by idiots like @siru who can't understand anything beyond what his myopic brain full of sh**t thinks what it is. 

He's the one that brought up the question of GC, the question of GC doesn't even arise when you join the military. You prove yourself you are rewarded with citizenship, since you need citizenship to be able to get assigned to some critical duties in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

But do try my suggestion. Drive to your nearest military base and ask them the above question, take a survey and see what they say. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

There's no GC that's granted to anyone that joins the Army via MAVNI. 

They are eligible to get naturalized only after they complete their BCT and AIT successfully, lots of people fail at this stage as well and they get out without getting naturalized. 

So it's not a free for all charity program the way some morons like @siru assume it is. 

ok guaranteed or not... my  Q was aa GC option lekapothe join ayye vadiva ani antunna? Lets say you dont get that GC option but u join them and get paid like a employee and go through everything else you mentioned above, would you have joined ani aduguthunna

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Don't get carried away by idiots like @siru who can't understand anything beyond what his myopic brain full of sh**t thinks what it is. 

He's the one that brought up the question of GC, the question of GC doesn't even arise when you join the military. You prove yourself you are rewarded with citizenship, since you need citizenship to be able to get assigned to some critical duties in the first place. 

nenu aa siru post lu choodaledu past lo and looks like you both have some history... just ee thread lo content and your defense about army and process ni choosi aa Q adiga anthe.. .

18 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Join avvatam avvakapovatam kadu @chittimallu2 bro... soldiers ni disrespect tho matladatam nachaledu...

manaki Citizenship istunnaru. coz we signed documents to sacrifice our lives for this country and go through rigorous soldier training for about 6 months...and serve for another 4 yrs. after that we get that... and moreover. we are pretty much qualified than most of the Captains or Colonels in Officer Cadre. 

Before joining I had some opinions on some whites, african americans and some hispanics that 

85% join for employment health benefits.. manam atleast alaa exploit cheyyamu... but they deserve whatever they demand... i am saying this after going through a soldiers life for few years... some people do that their entire life.. its not easy... 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

But do try my suggestion. Drive to your nearest military base and ask them the above question, take a survey and see what they say. 

Im not stupid... I know what they would answer and they are not in context here. Why would anyone work for free without benefits? I asked you this Q because you said that people like you deserve respect because you joined the army so I was trying to see if you really joined to serve or for an extra benefit which in this case is GC option.

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Join avvatam avvakapovatam kadu bro... soldiers ni disrespect tho matladatam nachaledu...

manaki just Citizenship istunnaru.. we are pretty much qualified than most of the Captains or Colonels in Officer Cadre. 

Before joining I had some opinions on some whites, african americans and some hispanics that 

85% join for employment health benefits.. manam atleast alaa exploit cheyyamu... but they deserve whatever they demand... i am saying this after going through a soldiers life for few years... some people do that their entire life.. its not easy... 

bl@st

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

ok guaranteed or not... my  Q was aa GC option lekapothe join ayye vadiva ani antunna? Lets say you dont get that GC option but u join them and get paid like a employee and go through everything else you mentioned above, would you have joined ani aduguthunna

The answer to your question is, the program is designed in a way that unless you are a naturalized soldier aka a US citizen you can't be assigned to a lot of MOS(Memorandum of Service aka your job in the Army) that the Army needs these people for. So if the Army takes you in through this program and doesn't naturalize you, they can't assign you to a lot of tasks that they need done by you if you are on a visa or even a GC for that matter. Security clearance won't be granted unless you are a naturalized US Citizen so they have to absolutely naturalize you before they can assign you to those rules. 

So it's not a question of whether you want to be on a visa once you join and are in, if you don't want to get naturalized they can't assign you to job duties and have to feed you for free which they of course won't do. So they will give you an entry level discharge aka they will boot you out. 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Join avvatam avvakapovatam kadu @chittimallu2 bro... soldiers ni disrespect tho matladatam nachaledu...

manaki just Citizenship istunnaru.. we are pretty much qualified than most of the Captains or Colonels in Officer Cadre. 

dont get me wrong, I have no issues with people joining or not... just because you joined an army doesnt mean we should respect you. There is a reason you folks joined that, im assuming your primary factor is to get a GC rather than serving. andhuke aa Q adigina, if they dont give the GC option would you guys have joined still? oka vela mee answer ganaka yes ante then yes I respect you for trying to serve, but kadu GC option undi kabatte join ayyamu ante why should we respect you specially? you saw an opportunity and went for it, good for you