I seems to be lost( don't know what's next)

macha

11 hours ago, macha said:

programming language basically I can write and debug deploy code production issues find out network issue sql are my strength but this is not enough in market I believe lot of new technology coming in market been to conferences and I feel that I am no where closer to current trend 

please explain me how the current trend and where is this market going on andaru cloud cloud antunaru but how can some one build up profile ? I seems to be lost in figuring out where to start or what to add to my profile 

Uncle you have pretty strong background and that is your strength. May be in coming years you can become a technical lead or architect. 

okkasari cloud lo data breach ayithe untadi inka kaledu adii 

More over mee lanti vallaku cloud peddaga nachaka povachu.... 

13 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Uncle you have pretty strong background and that is your strength. May be in coming years you can become a technical lead or architect. 

Idi jaragatam chala kastam. 

programming language basically I can write and debug deploy code production issues find out network issue sql are my strength but this is not enough in market I believe lot of new technology coming in market been to conferences and I feel that I am no where closer to current trend 

please explain me how the current trend and where is this market going on andaru cloud cloud antunaru but how can some one build up profile ? I seems to be lost in figuring out where to start or what to add to my profile 

common giphy.gif feeling

cloud development a? like AWS, Azure  and Salesforce.

Azure and AWS chala services offer chestayie (database, service bus, cache, queues, notification hubs etc).

backend sql tho patu ippudu nosql solution gained a lot of traction

front end ES 6, React  or latest Angular with typescript

8 minutes ago, former said:

Idi jaragatam chala kastam. 

22 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

emi untadi ne server lo ayyedi cloud server lo avutundi. peddaga theda emi undi.