Desi family spotted

mybabyboy

24 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

I was the first person in the movie theater and was on my own, so I took the best seat in the cinema, i.e the center seat of the first row of the upper tier.

A family of about 5 came along and asked me to move along a few seats, so they could sit in the middle of the row also.

I said no.

I was the only person in the cinema and they asked me to move.

btw, first row isn't the good spot to sit. 3rd or 4th row from the top is said to be the best place... +-

27 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

I was the first person in the movie theater and was on my own, so I took the best seat in the cinema, i.e the center seat of the first row of the upper tier.

A family of about 5 came along and asked me to move along a few seats, so they could sit in the middle of the row also.

I said no.

I was the only person in the cinema and they asked me to move.

You should be naked bro and they will go to the front seat without disturbing you 

31 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

nee moham choosi pelaalu ammukune vadivi anukunnaremo... anduke pakkaki jarugu babu ani untaru 

sorry bro...that wasn't me...I got tjis from quora, but I too had a similar experience with our own desis

31 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Prethi pillabithri fookgadu desis ni troll cheyadame malla ellu westerns anatu

sorry bro...adhi nenu kadhu...oka thella pori anukunta....kindha comments lo they looked like indians ani annindhi