quora question: Why did you move to the US?

desiboys

To skip uninterested marriage proposals at the time raised first thought of coming to the USA.

Adding to it, work what I was doing in India was not great and I could not see my future. I wanted a change of job and do something better. This planted thought of doing Master’s in my mind (as already few of my colleagues were preparing for it)

To prove all my relatives wrong that I will not look after my parents or I will not listen to them if I come to the USA and obviously knowing the financial status of my family will improve if I come to USA (and it came true. The same people who pointed fingers at my family for sending an unmarried girl to study instead of getting her married started respecting more and keeping in touch with my parents after I came here)

Last but not least, the freedom of living your life the way you want it.

1 hour ago, PellikaniPrasad said:

antha bagundi.. except relatives ki edo prove seyyali anatam tappa %$#$

Yeah just belittle the relatives inkonchem. Ikkadiki vachav, masters chcesav, evado bakara ganni pelli chesukunnav. Happy ga undochu kada. If your life goals are about proving a point to others then it shows how small time your thinking is.

24 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Yeah just belittle the relatives inkonchem. Ikkadiki vachav, masters chcesav, evado bakara ganni pelli chesukunnav. Happy ga undochu kada. If your life goals are about proving a point to others then it shows how small time your thinking is.

freedom antundi relatives em alochistunaro pattinchukuntundi.. how ya howw

31 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Deeni kanna veella intlo insecurity ekkuvanukunta relatives emantaro adantaro idantaro ani. Anduke pampinattunnaru, lol. Ila relatives edo annarani insecure feel ayyevallu lifetime insecurity feel avutune undali

33 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

boss neeku pelli ayyinda??? Ammayila thinking motham pakkana vallu emanukuntaru... em konukkuntaru etc ne untadi...