Vrischika raasi - Elinati Shani - Ika relax avvandi

tywinn_lannister

13 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Show me one parallel, one logic, one scientific derivation/proof that this $hit is 'science'.

It is nothing more than exploiting people's belief system.

Its up to you if you want to be wilfully ignorant, if you believe what you want to believe, if you want to buy hope, if you want to be stupid enough to chant shlokas and do pujas 'hoping' for light at the end of the tunnel

Human is born not out of logic or magics man. They are born out of love between two people.

Human is created by a divine force with the elements in the universe that drive the life of humans...

Shloka lu mantralu chadvithe wonders jaruguthayi ani evadu anandu. vayya..

go google about Gayatri mantram.. your so called scientists agreed that by chanting Gayatri mantra, it cures the body with negative elements.

dont talk like a ignorant fool.. grow up..

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Igo bhayya pakkanodiki haani jaragatleedu kada ivi patininchina matrana. daniki stupid tokka totakura enduku. If you are atheist let it be why are you trying to infuse your thoughts over ppl. If you are doing so what's the point of being an atheist. Nee nammakam needi valla nammakam valladi, ninnu evaru question cheyale why are like this Nuvvu kuda question cheyaku. Live and let live. 

I am addressing this as a social issue. Not offending anyone in particular. Trap lo padoddani chepthunna.

Nammakam undadam lo thappu ledu. Nee nammakanni inkokadu vaadukoni cash cheskuntadu, neeku thelvadu kuda nuvvu mosapoina vishayam. Alanti vallu evaraina unte na maata vintaru, lekapothe ledu

11 minutes ago, tywinn_lannister said:

Human is born not out of logic or magics man. They are born out of love between two people.

Human is created by a divine force with the elements in the universe that drive the life of humans...

go google about Gayatri mantram.. your so called scientists agreed that by chanting Gayatri mantra, it cures the body with negative elements.

Please, I am dying to see some publication on this.

25 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Please, I am dying to see some publication on this.

GAYATRI MANTRA"   the most powerful hymn in the world
Dr.Howard Steingeril,
an american scientist, collected Mantras, Hymns and invocations from all over the world and tested their strength in his Physiology Laboratory…
Hindus' Gayatri Mantra produced 110,000 sound waves /second...

This was the highest and was found to be the most powerful hymn in the world.
Through the combination of sound or sound waves of a particular frequency, this Mantra is claimed to be capable of developing specific spritual potentialities.

The Hamburg university initiated research into the efficacy of the Gayatri Mantra both on the mental and physical plane of CREATION...

The GAYATRI MANTRA is broadcasted daily for 15 minutes from 7 P.M. onwards over Radio Paramaribo, Surinam, South America for the past two years, and in Amsterdam, Holland for the last six months.
"Om Bhoor Bhuwah Swah, Tat Savitur Varenyam, Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi, Dhiyo Yo Nah Pra-chodayaat !"
"It's meaning:
God is dear to me like my own breath, He is the dispeller of my pains, and giver of happiness.
I meditate on the supremely adorable Light of the Divine Creator, that it may inspire my thought and understanding."

1 minute ago, tywinn_lannister said:

GAYATRI MANTRA"   the most powerful hymn in the world

No doubt. Hope, no arguments with anyone on these. It depends on individual level, his environment and nammakamu, etc.. Here we are just sharing our experiences. It may be good for few, but may not for others. 

There are people saying that 'Ramayana and Bharatam' are just good stories.  But there are proofs, ayodya, raama setu, madhura, dwaaraka.  Please don't waste energy on these, it is personal to each one.

Everyone will learn by their life lesson, now or later.  Enjoy the weekend!

55 minutes ago, rapchik said:

Karkataka rasi??

This rasi have overcomed the tough times in 2017 and 2018 will welocme with positive hopes and it looks promising in 2018.. Good luck.

41 minutes ago, tywinn_lannister said:

This rasi have overcomed the tough times in 2017 and 2018 will welocme with positive hopes and it looks promising in 2018.. Good luck.

jyeshta 4th.. hoping for the best amma.. i felt naa laziness ni baaga thagginchadu shani last couple of years, still lot to improve.. tithi teesadu debbaki set ayya

8 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

publications vuntene nammuthava ? @3$% .. future lo certication kavali antaremo janalu..

Scientists valla work publish cheyakunda nee chevilo chepthara? By the way the info he gave is hoax. A simple google search was enough

36 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Scientists valla work publish cheyakunda nee chevilo chepthara? By the way the info he gave is hoax. A simple google search was enough

@3$%

3 hours ago, tywinn_lannister said:

Nuvvu @vendetta ne kada ? 

6 hours ago, tywinn_lannister said:

Thanks bhayya