How many of you believe in Sadhguru

cheenu

Jaggi Vasudev ki padma vibhushan kuda isthunnarani telusindi.

I some how think he is a face for few corrupt politicians and businessmen. It seems they are using his craze in public especially his oratory skills. I don’t have a proof but that’s just my opinion, I may be wrong though

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cheenu

• Idassamed

• Bhai

• Don_Draper

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, cheenu said:

I some how think he is a face for few corrupt politicians and businessmen. It seems they are using his craze in public especially his oratory skills. I don’t have a proof but that’s just my opinion, I may be wrong though

I believe in his Rally for Rivers awareness programme. What ever he is saying in that matter is absolute truth. Everyone should take part in this campaign.

43 minutes ago, cheenu said:

I do somehow think u have a face that hates him. I don't have a proof but that's just my opinion, I may be wrong though 

no offense bro 

1 minute ago, vasu_deva said:

I do somehow think u have a face that hates him. I don't have a proof but that's just my opinion, I may be wrong though 

no offense bro 

Lol your ID name itself says the way you are replying. Well I did not say that I hate him. Read my post again. 

Its good to have faith in a person , but not blind faith. Again no offense bro

4 minutes ago, cheenu said:

Lol your ID name itself says the way you are replying. Well I did not say that I hate him. Read my post again. 

Its good to have faith in a person , but not blind faith. Again no offense bro

Ha ha ha it's my real name bro 

it's depends on how u see him and wat positivity u take from him

anything that is good needs to be supported as criticizing is easy but to take up a cause u need to man up which many lack and just pass on comments 

so it's u pereceptiom of hw u view people 

nobody's perfect and as long as some one strives for good of the society   It can be supported 

15 minutes ago, vasu_deva said:

Ha ha ha it's my real name bro 

it's depends on how u see him and wat positivity u take from him

anything that is good needs to be supported as criticizing is easy but to take up a cause u need to man up which many lack and just pass on comments 

so it's u pereceptiom of hw u view people 

nobody's perfect and as long as some one strives for good of the society   It can be supported 

I don’t have anything against him, my doubt was that he is being used by the politicians and business men for some kind of Illegal activities. I am trying to explain my earlier post since you assumed that I haste him, which is funny how people just read in between lines

And since People believe and have good opinion about him he could be a good one to hide their deeds.

thats what I was trying to say, yes I do support his rally for a rivers initiative. But I don’t believe in him.