delet

Merabharathmahan

11 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

avasaram ledu bro ma vadu ayete h1 deny ayendi ventane harrisburg i20 tisukoni mexico velladu just 5min kante ekkuva pattaledu ani chepadu stamping cool ga ayepoyendi anadu, idi 3months back situation,present ayete i have no idea mexico lo stamping lu vasthunara leda ani

ithaniki stamping avasaram ledu kada? F1 previous stamping inka valid undi ippudu just new i-20 and new sevis with new university tho border dati same old visa stamp tho re entry avvocha with i-94? 

actual ga new university i-20 ichi new sevis activate chesthe why to re enter again with new i-94? Usa lone undarada new i-20 and sevis tho?

On 9/29/2017 at 7:25 PM, Merabharathmahan said:

Opt Extn. Deny ayindi telisina valladi and first opt already 2 months back expire ayindata so ippudu country leave cheyala or MS ki malli admission theesukunte undocha status lo sevis tho. Options emunnay

60 days grace period untadi after opt expires, but looks like your friend may have already used it. So best bet is to apply for admission in a college for another masters, go to india and come back if the visa is valid or do the same process from india. 60 days grace period exceed aithe that will put his total immigration life in jeopardy GL 

34 minutes ago, dollar vora said:

60 days grace period untadi after opt expires, but looks like your friend may have already used it. So best bet is to apply for admission in a college for another masters, go to india and come back if the visa is valid or do the same process from india. 60 days grace period exceed aithe that will put his total immigration life in jeopardy GL 

first opt expiry ayi 3 months ayindi. Stem extension 5 months back apply chesasu but RFE esi then process valle late chesi just 2 days back deny chesaru. previous ga 4 years back f1 meeda vachina visa stamp inka valid undi passport lo so ippudu new college admission tho new sevis theeskoni just border cross chesi without visa stamp interview re enter kavocha new i-94 tho

4 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Mexican border e place koncham details adigi chebtara. tourist visa emina kavala mexico border lo enter ki. Old f1 visa stamping still valid undi. ippudu new univ i-20 sevis tho re enter avvocha. DL kooda expired anta so flight lo ellali. Minneapolis ki edi daggara

old f1 stamping valid unte he can go to mexico no need of mexico visa if F1 is valid (evvadu check cheyyadu) and come back with new I-20.My friends went to brownsville, elpaso juarez and also laredo. el paso aithe el paso fly avvu and take a taxi from airport to border and walk to mexico mood unte akkada rendu cheap beers tagi breakfast cheyamanu. back ostunappudu mostly citizens so ask him to tell the officer he needs new I-94 and they will send you inside the building akkada $8 isthe kotha I-94 istharu I 20 ki anthe procedure.

On 9/30/2017 at 4:55 AM, Merabharathmahan said:

Opt Extn. Deny ayindi telisina valladi and first opt already 2 months back expire ayindata so ippudu country leave cheyala or MS ki malli admission theesukunte undocha status lo sevis tho. Options emunnay

Yes you have to leave the country. You have 60 days after the decision. But you can also appeal the decision. 

On 9/29/2017 at 7:42 PM, Pipucbn said:

Paisal baga unte inko MS ki apply chey.

lekapothe try for other countries Citizenship.

edhi leka pothe India Dkaey

Be on some legal status for a short while and Start speed dating local chicks/ ABCD, enter the wedlock, life locked , bindas, gc on the way

52 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Be on some legal status for a short while and Start speed dating local chicks/ ABCD, enter the wedlock, life locked , bindas, gc on the way

ABCDs for the most part have extreme self loathing, so I don't find them being too interested in first generation Indian men. Exceptions exist. 

On 9/29/2017 at 7:25 PM, Merabharathmahan said:

Throw away your Indian passport somewhere, go to Canadian border and state that you are a refugee and you don't have a passport. These days I heard Justin Bieber oops Trudeau is personally coming to receive that are coming to the Canadian borders. That's it, once you get in you will get Canadian passport and before that 1 year free rent and food stamps in downtown Toronto. 

Party on the weekends in Toronto. Problem solved. 

2 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

old f1 stamping valid unte he can go to mexico no need of mexico visa if F1 is valid (evvadu check cheyyadu) and come back with new I-20.My friends went to brownsville, elpaso juarez and also laredo. el paso aithe el paso fly avvu and take a taxi from airport to border and walk to mexico mood unte akkada rendu cheap beers tagi breakfast cheyamanu. back ostunappudu mostly citizens so ask him to tell the officer he needs new I-94 and they will send you inside the building akkada $8 isthe kotha I-94 istharu I 20 ki anthe procedure.

Thanks buddy. Old F1 stamping first oka university ki vachadu then after first semister he transferred to other univ and finished his masters and did opt. ippudu first f1 visa stamp old univ meeda unnadi valid untada?

mexico border city lo which is most easiest and safest to get through and get i-94?  Friends ni kanukkuni cheppava please

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Throw away your Indian passport somewhere, go to Canadian border and state that you are a refugee and you don't have a passport. These days I heard Justin Bieber oops Trudeau is personally coming to receive that are coming to the Canadian borders. That's it, once you get in you will get Canadian passport and before that 1 year free rent and food stamps in downtown Toronto. 

Party on the weekends in Toronto. Problem solved. 

^G#W:3D_Smiles:

9 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Thanks buddy. Old F1 stamping first oka university ki vachadu then after first semister he transferred to other univ and finished his masters and did opt. ippudu first f1 visa stamp old univ meeda unnadi valid untada?

mexico border city lo which is most easiest and safest to get through and get i-94?  Friends ni kanukkuni cheppava please

dates valid unte F1 stamping valid ee man, nenu cheppina 3 cities ki ekkada cheap flight dorikite akkadiki vellamanu all 3 ok

19 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

dates valid unte F1 stamping valid ee man, nenu cheppina 3 cities ki ekkada cheap flight dorikite akkadiki vellamanu all 3 ok

brownsville

elpaso juarez

laredo

indulo edi airports ki daggaruntadi and safe and easy. First time kada athaniki confusion and bhayam untadi 

On 9/29/2017 at 7:13 PM, Kalam_Youtheman said:

first MTR apply cheyyamnuu... so he can buy some time and look for options...atleast MTR file chesthe still USSCCCISSS consider as u in status..

This is the best option....I was in the same boat.....opt extension denied....applied MTR ....got approved in 2 months

2 minutes ago, BGBOSS said:

This is the best option....I was in the same boat.....opt extension denied....applied MTR ....got approved in 2 months

Oh avuna. RFE em padindi , deny reason em icharu. MTR e lawyer tho cheyincharu.