• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• mastercheif

• Vishwaksena

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Andhra Kurrodu said:

I would definitely try to fight with my gun,if I had one,in a shootout scenario.There is no point dying a dogs death.

Yup me too. If we die we die anyway best to atleast save one life before we go out. 

2 minutes ago, Andhra Kurrodu said:

I would definitely try to fight with my gun,if I had one,in a shootout scenario.There is no point dying a dogs death.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yup me too. If we die we die anyway best to atleast save one life before we go out. 

confusion lo meeru iddaru okarini okaru kalchukunte ?

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

confusion lo meeru iddaru okarini okaru kalchukunte ?

Kukka chaavu sachey kanna,try to protect urself by arming urself ani thread starter opinion.i agree with him.

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

vuncle manam theesi kalusthunte mana rangu chusi mundhu manalni esi 10gutharu cops @3$%

anthey anthey .. fair and lovely baga use cheyyali man repati nunchi 

duniya la masthu accidents ayitunayi bhai roju ki...konni natural..konni man made..

ilanti incidents ni report cheyakapothey better...ipudu idi chusi, inko sanki phirainchinodu inko degara same to same concept repeat chestadu....

vunnadi paaye...vunchukunadi paaye...

it was san bernardino...now las vegas...and the list goes on and nothing would stop...if it dissapears in this form, it appears in another form...

guns iyala...vunna guns gunjukunte...inkoka way dorkichukuntaru...

the MOTIVE is to kill people...not the way they kill people. 

and in such attacks....if the public is armed, don;t know how effective it would be to neutralize the rogue shooter but in panic, we might shoot down fellow innocent public...

#Thutala-Raju

#Thupaki-Rani

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Everyone needs to learn how to shoot properly, take some lessons in using firearms. You should learn to shoot at a stationary target, a target moving linearly(front to back) as well as laterally(side to side). Spend around $300-$400 and you can get trained well in this at your local gun club. 

If you are in a state where conceal carry is permitted, better carry esp when you out to crowded public places on weekends etc. You could also open carry if you wish but then be aware that this might prevent you from going to certain places. If you have a GC/US Citizenship most places would legally allow you to buy a firearm. Keep it handy at all times. 

Bro I used to play Contra game on TV. I am good at shooting and I have  won lot of games . Where do I get a legall  Tupkaii ? I want to kill desi IT manaager uncless.

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

the MOTIVE is to kill people...not the way they kill people. 

and in such attacks....if the public is armed, don;t know how effective it would be to neutralize the rogue shooter but in panic, we might shoot down fellow innocent public...

#Thutala-Raju

#Thupaki-Rani

mana colour ki water thupaki pattukunna ....dabidi dibide