Desi Missing case in tampa

Bairagi From Bapatla

On 10/15/2017 at 12:59 AM, Bhai said:

Ananth Venkatesh Hi All, I am one of Shashikant Kamble room mate. I joined this room from Oct 8th night being Oct 9th is my joining date in Verizon. we have one more room mate called Suresh. Shashikant is the one who guided me about the room rent and sharing everything. Wednesday night at 8 PM he left home stating that he needs to drop off his friend in Orlando Airport and would return around 3 AM in the morning. And asked us not to Put the central lock we said ok. He never returned till Thursday evening. So I called TCS HR to take it seriously and escalate and log a complaint on it. His ex room mate Kumar also came to our room , we all along with the TCS Program Manger all went to the police station on Thursday night and explained the police what happened. I heard from Kumar , Shashikant ex room mate and TCS collegue that Police had taken up the case and investigating /started searching for him. On Friday yesterday evening Police came to the room and I explained them every thing like he went around 8 PM stating he needs to drop his friend in Orlando airport etc. etc. This is what happened. 
I am only 4 days old in Tampa and new to Verizon or my room mates, I dont have much info about his personals like his mood or back ground etc.. I am getting number of calls so I got a call from Hitendra this morning and he asked me to join this group and give the info what I have. I am also feeling very bad that this is very scary and not able to track a person in a city. He is safe some where and he will return soon.

idi emanna defect aa service issue na...aa language enti

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evadra_rowdy

• Bhai

• MRI

• TampaChinnodu

On 10/15/2017 at 5:57 PM, MRI said:

dui ki arrest chestara?? detain chesi taagina taravata release chestaru kada!!

dui ki arrest chestaru..morning buttermilk ichi intiki pamputaru anukunnava enti?

On 10/15/2017 at 4:57 PM, MRI said:

dui ki arrest chestara?? detain chesi taagina taravata release chestaru kada!!

Uncle venakapage.com underground investigation lo addamga dorikadu.......@3$%....... Human trafficking and prostitution case kinda bokkalo vesaru weekend antha.

Roommates tho friend ni airport lo drop chesi midnight ala vastanu ani cheppi cover drive chesadu.Image result for brahmi cooking gifs

Just now, sid_22 said:

Uncle venakapage.com underground investigation lo addamga dorikadu.......@3$%....... Human trafficking and prostitution case kinda bokkalo vesaru weekend antha.

Roommates tho friend ni airport lo drop chesi midnight ala vastanu ani cheppi cover drive chesadu.Image result for brahmi cooking gifs

mundugaane telusa uncle ki ila avthundhi ani 

3 hours ago, sid_22 said:

lol