Frankly With TNR #80 - Full Interview

kiladi bullodu

16 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

best interviewer veedu... only thing is he needs to ask more questions about their background and how they entered their field... 

he will ask man

17 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

best interviewer veedu... only thing is he needs to ask more questions about their background and how they entered their field... 

kncham time time kuda thakuva cheste bavuntadi emo maa lanti valu sustaru apudu apudu 

13 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

kncham time time kuda thakuva cheste bavuntadi emo maa lanti valu sustaru apudu apudu 

im fine with the duration length... office lo music vinta nenu most of the time... madhyalo kasepu aapi oka intvw vintu pani cheskunta... you dont have to watch it, just audio vintu pani cheskunna saripoddhi... but thats just me

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

im fine with the duration length... office lo music vinta nenu most of the time... madhyalo kasepu aapi oka intvw vintu pani cheskunta... you dont have to watch it, just audio vintu pani cheskunna saripoddhi... but thats just me

ohhh antha antha sepu interview lu ante mana tharam kadu vuncle, max music during work for me