gst dialogue ni mute chepincharu mersal(Adirindi) movielo

aakathaai

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

tax kattindaaniki hospital kaavaali ani annav ga. adhi kooda govt hospital ni refurbish cheyyali anta. haha..

govt hospital ni use cheyyani vaadu thokkalo free salahaalu isthunnadu govt ki. 

daanni choostheney irritation @3$% 

nenu govt hospital use chesna brotheru. So nenu use cheyyaledu ani nuv already assume cheskuni anni neeke telusu ane bulidup ichukuntu baavi lo kappala ide na prapamcham ani beka beka mantunnav sudu..ababa sanna katha kaadule needi..nimma rasam taagi panduko @3$%

Just now, TamrajKilvish said:

nenu govt hospital use chesna brotheru. So nenu use cheyyaledu ani nuv already assume cheskuni anni neeke telusu ane bulidup ichukuntu baavi lo kappala ide na prapamcham ani beka beka mantunnav sudu..ababa sanna katha kaadule needi..nimma rasam taagi panduko @3$%

abba. emanna point esaava..  nuvvu edho oka roju govt hospital ki kaalu fracture aythey ellintaavu chinnappudu. so it means you used the govt hospital network aa? haha..

cheppina ga. nuvvu pay chesey tax is nothing. govt spend on public healthcare (not subsiding private hospitals) is almost nothing. malli nuvvu cheppu nee kathalu.

ivi anniti kantey, govt hospital lo peon gaadu dabbulu 10gatamey biggest problem ani. haha..

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

abba. emanna point esaava..  nuvvu edho oka roju govt hospital ki kaalu fracture aythey ellintaavu chinnappudu. so it means you used the govt hospital network aa? haha..

cheppina ga. nuvvu pay chesey tax is nothing. govt spend on public healthcare (not subsiding private hospitals) is almost nothing. malli nuvvu cheppu nee kathalu.

ivi anniti kantey, govt hospital lo peon gaadu dabbulu 10gatamey biggest problem ani. haha..

sesko na saami ranga nee assumptions..

bl@st

Waste fellows both BJP & Mersal. 

Facts teliyakunda Mersal director comparing our healthcare & GST to Singapore.

Tamil BJP asking for cut. 

Free Healthcare in India naa???? Less than 2% of India pays taxes compared to Singapore is one of the World Top 5 richest countries.

Stupid comparison.

Just now, sid_22 said:

Waste fellows both BJP & Mersal. 

Facts teliyakunda Mersal director comparing our healthcare & GST to Singapore.

Tamil BJP asking for cut. 

Free Healthcare in India naa???? Less than 2% of India pays taxes compared to Singapore is one of the World Top 5 richest countries.

Stupid comparison.

mersal director oka stupid.

india etla pothey maakenti. we want free healthcare in TN ani cheppindaali dhairyam aina vaadaithey.

not just Tamil BJP, BJP itself is full of waste fellows. with the wastestest fellow at the top @3$% 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

mersal director oka stupid.

india etla pothey maakenti. we want free healthcare in TN ani cheppindaali dhairyam aina vaadaithey.

not just Tamil BJP, BJP itself is full of waste fellows. with the wastestest fellow at the top @3$% 

Who do you support then in current Indian politics???

Rahul Gandhi, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati, Laloo Prasad, Mamata Banerjee, Karunanidhi or Kejriwal????

Before you criticize BJP & Modi tell us what alternative we have.

Modi's biggest strength now is not because India's economy is booming or creating millions of jobs. Anduke Modi gaadu still has that high popularity even though the economy is still doing avg to below avg.

There is no opposition in India at the moment. It is completely family oriented, corrupt and bankrupt.

Just now, sid_22 said:

Who do you support then in current Indian politics???

Rahul Gandhi, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati, Laloo Prasad, Mamata Banerjee, Karunanidhi or Kejriwal????

Before you criticize BJP & Modi tell us what alternative we have.

Modi's biggest strength now is not because India's economy is booming or creating millions of jobs. Anduke Modi gaadu still has that high popularity even though the economy is still doing avg to below avg.

There is no opposition in India at the moment. It is completely family oriented, corrupt and bankrupt.

I'll tell. but first accept that Modi is a clueless dumbfcuk and not fit to lead a country

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'll tell. but first accept that Modi is a clueless dumbfcuk and not fit to lead a country

I'll say that in 2021-2022 if economy doesn't turn around or If I find someother good national leader.

Every government needs min of 5-7 years for their policies to take shape. It takes time.

At this time I have to say he's still the best leader to lead India given the opposition party we have

8 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

I'll say that in 2021-2022 if economy doesn't turn around or If I find someother good national leader.

Every government needs min of 5-7 years for their policies to take shape. It takes time.

At this time I have to say he's still the best leader to lead India given the opposition party we have

This govt doesn't have a 'policy'. all it has is a guy who likes gambling with India's economy.

8 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Since you've not accepted my statement on Modi directly, I refuse to answer your question.

because The first step to understanding my answer is to fully believe that Modi is a world biggest dumbfcuk, who's punting with Indian economy.

so I won't bother you with my answer on the alternative.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Since you've not accepted my statement on Modi directly, I refuse to answer your question.

because The first step to understanding my answer is to fully believe that Modi is a world biggest dumbfcuk, who's punting with Indian economy.

so I won't bother you with my answer on the alternative.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

This govt doesn't have a 'policy'. all it has is a guy who likes gambling with India's economy.

Sometimes you need to gamble when status quo is making you go bankrupt........... Thats what we did in 1992, when our country literally went bankrupt

I agree Demonetization was a dumb move by Modi.......... but GST is a good decision, it will bring a positive change in the future. Lets wait and see

7 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Sometimes you need to gamble when status quo is making you go bankrupt........... Thats what we did in 1992, when our country literally went bankrupt

I agree Demonetization was a dumb move by Modi.......... but GST is a good decision, it will bring a positive change in the future. Lets wait and see

status quo was making India go bankrupt? where did you get that?

what India did in 1991 was a huge mistake, for which it is still paying.

I have not much against GST, except that I don't agree with India as a country itself. and that GST is purposefully designed to keep India as one. I hate that. 

13 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

india was having the fastest rate of growth before modi came in. and there was overall growth in poverty reduction, education, nutrition, everything.

Modi just had to take care of the 'corruption' part (which was the reason he was elected, besides his promises of decentralizing power to states). he has broken every poll promise he made.

There's no worse PM of India in my living memory than this dud.