Top Posters In This Topic

• lifesucksbad

• sattipandu

• samprok

• dakumangalsingh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, samprok said:

Peyton Manning is a great QB but arrogant. He doesn't listen to coaches because he is smart and he throws interceptions in crucial games and he is a choker in big games.

Brady is coach's dream.. he executes the game plan with much more accuracy.. like a robot. No self glory, he can win with 4 Passing TD or 4 rushing TDs.

What you said is partially correct.. Manning had best offense and weak D like Saints but Brady never had HOF receivers except Randy Moss for 2 seasons and he had to work with who ever available and make them great. 

Manning is a greatest cerebral QB ever whereas Brady is a greatest team player ever.

End of the day - it's not like cricket; it's a total team sport. 

Please don't mention Eli in these conversations.

Cheers.

Peyton is coach on the field and he changed how NFL QB;s play the game dude..i agree he chokes in big games...Its the pressure i will say...

dude dont u think QB's are part of the reason for the WR;s success... i dont agree that brady has week receivers..he makes them great no matter who that is...ultimately its the defense that needs to show up in the games atleast a little...

looks at the pats defense against chiefs...thats what happens even if brady scores 30 points...

32 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

According to me peyton and brady are GOATS...but i rate peyton more than brady becoz...patriots always have top 10 defense..where as manning when he was in colts it was biscuit defense...

Brady gadu ricky pointng type where as mannning sachin type one man army...

i wish eli manning gets one more ring...stupid giants are wasting his time...

entha convenient ga maluchukoni matladuthunnav chinnapppudu debating champ aaa?? aaa facts pick cheskoni maatladuthunnav

Yes Brady and Peyton are alike as they are the offense, without them things turn to shitt.

if you are quoting sachin akin to peyton coz he has the passing yards and TD records??? think again those will eventually be broken by drew brees in 1-2 yrs and brady if he plays 3 years

read up https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/15/16464558/tom-brady-nfl-record-list-most-touchdowns-yards 

2 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

Peyton is coach on the field and he changed how NFL QB;s play the game dude..i agree he chokes in big games...Its the pressure i will say...

dude dont u think QB's are part of the reason for the WR;s success... i dont agree that brady has week receivers..he makes them great no matter who that is...ultimately its the defense that needs to show up in the games atleast a little...

looks at the pats defense against chiefs...thats what happens even if brady scores 30 points...

I totally agree D is needed for winning and it's part of the reason why Pats and Brady are successful and Peyton/Brees/Rodgers are not winning as much as Brady.

14 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

entha convenient ga maluchukoni matladuthunnav chinnapppudu debating champ aaa?? aaa facts pick cheskoni maatladuthunnav

Yes Brady and Peyton are alike as they are the offense, without them things turn to shitt.

if you are quoting sachin akin to peyton coz he has the passing yards and TD records??? think again those will eventually be broken by drew brees in 1-2 yrs and brady if he plays 3 years

read up https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/15/16464558/tom-brady-nfl-record-list-most-touchdowns-yards 

http://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-tdintratio

Interesting stat

1 minute ago, siru said:

lol idoka rakam hatism 

hehe yes i hate cowgirls coz they say they are america's team but they have not been relevant in 20 yrs 

u can might aswell give that title to NY Giants or Denver broncos or Packers

57 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

patriots having top 10 defense fact..check the facts first...

54 minutes ago, samprok said:

I totally agree D is needed for winning and it's part of the reason why Pats and Brady are successful and Peyton/Brees/Rodgers are not winning as much as Brady.

Agree same problem with saints..they have the worst defense in the NFL from a long time..drew brees scores points..but bokka defense valla...

59 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

agree brees gonna surpass peyton in most of the stats...but people wont talk him in the same league as peyton and brady...

even brady is gonna surpass peyton numbers in coming years.....

5 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

agree brees gonna surpass peyton in most of the stats...but people wont talk him in the same league as peyton and brady...

even brady is gonna surpass peyton numbers in coming years.....

brees is first ballot hall of famer  just like peyton only diffis he got 1 ring less, if he gets that and breaks peyton's passing yards record they will be at same level