జీఎస్‌టీతో ప్రభుత్వ ఆదాయమెంతో తెలుసా?

Crazy_Robert

2014 elections appudu Modi's campaign said as below - 

• “I have decided if you bless me and give me the opportunity I will bring back all the black money.”
  • “When we bring back the black money, we will give it to regular salary holders. We must honour their patriotism. Till the time we don’t bring black money, such thefts will continue. So to stop new thefts and such cases, all black money should be brought home to teach one and all a lesson.”
  • “I will bring back every rupee that is stored away in foreign banks, any which way, and ensure that it is used for the rehabilitation of the poor in the country.”
  • “LK Advani carried out a yatra at such an old age to bring about awareness about black money stashed away in foreign banks. Baba Ramdev has also taken up the issue, even the BJP is fighting this battle but the Congress is afraid of this fight.”

Ippudu demon+gst etc ani cheppi middle class meeda burden increase chesaru. its a good idea to have unified tax system, and transparency in money transactions etc, but the actual offenders dont seem to feel the pain while the silent majority are feeling the pinch. asali foreign banks lo unna black money ni teeskosta annaru, didnt seem to have moved much, even after 3.5yrs of power

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• reality

• princeofheaven

• boeing747

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Varini...

GST collections bane vunayi...evadu bagu padutunnadu ani ane mundu okasari what’s happening around in financial world kuda telsukovali

Union Govt is infusing 83,000 Crores into public sector banks to be earmarked for lending. Another 80,000 KMS of roads are being build with special allocation as there is a steady rise in direct taxes...Almost 2 Lakh Crores to be invested in public infrastructure over the next two years...

ardam ainda ? 

ufff.... endi vayya andaru lecturers ey naa...? 

Infusinguu... being builtuuu ilaanti sollu bodi gaadey cheppali.... meelaantollu prachaaram cheyyali.... Demon & GST lekundaaney vajpayee inka ekkuva chesaadu... veedu veedi yedhava fook sollu... @3$%

even if its true, it goes to GJ & MH first.. 

6 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

• “I have decided if you bless me and give me the opportunity I will bring back all the black money.”
  • “When we bring back the black money, we will give it to regular salary holders. We must honour their patriotism. Till the time we don’t bring black money, such thefts will continue. So to stop new thefts and such cases, all black money should be brought home to teach one and all a lesson.”
  • “I will bring back every rupee that is stored away in foreign banks, any which way, and ensure that it is used for the rehabilitation of the poor in the country.”
  • “LK Advani carried out a yatra at such an old age to bring about awareness about black money stashed away in foreign banks. Baba Ramdev has also taken up the issue, even the BJP is fighting this battle but the Congress is afraid of this fight.”

Ippudu demon+gst etc ani cheppi middle class meeda burden increase chesaru. its a good idea to have unified tax system, and transparency in money transactions etc, but the actual offenders dont seem to feel the pain while the silent majority are feeling the pinch. asali foreign banks lo unna black money ni teeskosta annaru, didnt seem to have moved much, even after 3.5yrs of power

Make in India...no more swiss...

1 minute ago, Pichekkistha said:

ufff.... endi vayya andaru lecturers ey naa...? 

Infusinguu... being builtuuu ilaanti sollu bodi gaadey cheppali.... meelaantollu prachaaram cheyyali.... Demon & GST lekundaaney vajpayee inka ekkuva chesaadu... veedu veedi yedhava fook sollu... @3$%

even if its true, it goes to GJ & MH first.. 

its not 1998-2004...Its 2017 and needs have changed..Can't stay afloat with age old traditional tax structure...it has to be changed and finally, after two decades of discussions, It has changed..and when a system is changed there will be contractions and we have seen them..

Vajpayee ekuve chesademo, ipudu anthaki chala chala ekuva cheyali...

and..middle class suffer aitundi, rich becoming richer...ivanni roju vinetive kani....

the primary cause for all these issues is the interest rates...we need more money infused and pull up all the cash from the market, start cash flow to the banks again and pverburden the banks and force them top reduce the interest rates...only then business can flourish...thats the prime cause for everything and only solution too...

reduce the interest rate...and then one can see the difference..

7 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

I don't know if you have heard the development that all operating shell companies have been targeted and closed down...which usually throw around a billion dollars an year to offshore accounts...Swiss lo money dachipetinaru which is a safe haven and Indian laws cannot do anything.l..remember, its a sovereign nation and its secrecy laws are protected by their government and getting the stashed money from abroad...its not easy...atleast inka bayataki velle money aithe almost agipoinatte...

Now, Don't you think its a development ? No government dared to take such a step to act on shell companies...this government did...appreciate for it rather than criticising.

13 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

NPA's ni cover cheyyali ante banks lo money injection kavali. common man ki emaina isthara lekapothe malli elite tinestara

NPA's ni cover cheyaru, all those bad assets will be written off and any bad debts remaining will be transfered to a new limited company and usually govt will fund it via bonds and will recover it over a period of time. 

This new liquidity is being infused into the system mainly to fund stalled infrastructure projects, through india infrstructure finance company...which awards contracts and tenders...massive job creation and public spending...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

its not 1998-2004...Its 2017 and needs have changed..Can't stay afloat with age old traditional tax structure...it has to be changed and finally, after two decades of discussions, It has changed..and when a system is changed there will be contractions and we have seen them..

and..middle class suffer aitundi, rich becoming richer...ivanni roju vinetive kani....

the primary cause for all these issues is the interest rates...we need more money infused and pull up all the cash from the market, start cash flow to the banks again and pverburden the banks and force them top reduce the interest rates...only then business can flourish...thats the prime cause for everything and only solution too...

1. Tax structure is different from tax percentage

2. Instead of increasing the tax on people who are already paying, he should bring more people into tax. Increasing tax % rate never going to help.

3. FYI.. that 2 lac cr being infused is not from TAX or GST. Payina evaro post vesaru chaduvu. 

4. Banks lo cash flow ki GST ki sambandham emiti ? I understand demonitisation is linked to it. Ekkuva money rotate cheyyadaaniki ekkuva tax kattinchyukovaali ani evadu cheppadu neeku.

5. Stop having a blind side to a person who you support. Look objectively. 

Modi is just a over-hyped joker .... i realized it late. Many did not yet. 

24 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

NPA's ni cover cheyyali ante banks lo money injection kavali. common man ki emaina isthara lekapothe malli elite tinestara

clarity flease vuncle

banks lo inject cheyaniki demonitization  gst pettala? mari NPA's ani chepi 10sina money em chesinatu

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

NPA's ni cover cheyaru, all those bad assets will be written off and any bad debts remaining will be transfered to a new limited company and usually govt will fund it via bonds and will recover it over a period of time. 

This new liquidity is being infused into the system mainly to fund stalled infrastructure projects, through india infrstructure finance company...which awards contracts and tenders...massive job creation and public spending...

middle class dagara paisalu 10gesi  bank lo ki injecting , projects  seyatam  , e matram daniki bodi an jutley enduku gali lo kirana shop vadu kuda chesthadu 

Just now, nandananditha said:

middle class dagara paisalu 10gesi  bank lo ki injecting , projects  seyatam  , e matram daniki bodi an jutley enduku gali lo kirana shop vadu kuda chesthadu 

@3$%

1 minute ago, Pichekkistha said:

2. Instead of increasing the tax on people who are already paying, he should bring more people into tax. Increasing tax % rate never going to help.

3. FYI.. that 2 lac cr being infused is not from TAX or GST. Payina evaro post vesaru chaduvu. 

4. Banks lo cash flow ki GST ki sambandham emiti ? I understand demonitisation is linked to it. Ekkuva money rotate cheyyadaaniki ekkuva tax kattinchyukovaali ani evadu cheppadu neeku.

Modi is just a over-hyped joker .... i realized it late. Many did not yet. 

The money which will be infused to the banks, will be in the form of debentures and bonds and govt will fund these. Now, the govt will fund these bonds from its tax collections and now that there is only one tax structure, I cannot think of anyother source of these funds apart from GST collections. All the extra collections beyond budget allocations is usually converted in the form of bonds. I hope you might have heard about govt backed bonds. 

Yes, Absolutely. Tax structure is different from tax percentage...but I have no idea what made you feel that I felt that both are the same. 

Banks ki cash flow ki GST ki sambandham vundi ani niku enduku anipinchindo telvadu boss. Ekuva money rotate cheyadaniki ekuva tax katinchukovali ane concept...I have no idea on this one and no idea why its mentioned here..

What taxes are increased ? which taxes are increased ? tax rate ekada increase ayindi ? poni, increase chesina rate ekada applicable ayitundi ? Naku aithe tax rates increase ayinatu ekada kanipistaledu...GST lo kuda tax rates increase chesinam ani ekada chepaledu...and like you felt, Yes, Tax umbrella is increased. More and more people are now under the tax unbrella now than before..People just getting ready to pay taxes which they didnt in decades..

I still have no clue which taz % rate increase you are talking about...

That doesnt mean people should oppose each and every move. From your assumptions, It can be concluded that you are a listener and go with a majoritarian opinion. I have no clue why you have a opinion that I have supported one man, I support this financial system and my area of interest is the reduction of interest rates. I have no idea where 'person' came into the picture ....So this is what it happens when you are unable to make a opinion and follow others.

19 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Can you give examples of what businesses are currently being succumbed to high interest rates and facing a deadlock? Just curious, if it is really creating problems of that magnitude.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The money which will be infused to the banks, will be in the form of debentures and bonds and govt will fund these. Now, the govt will fund these bonds from its tax collections and now that there is only one tax structure, I cannot think of anyother source of these funds apart from GST collections. All the extra collections beyond budget allocations is usually converted in the form of bonds. I hope you might have heard about govt backed bonds. 

Yes, Absolutely. Tax structure is different from tax percentage...but I have no idea what made you feel that I felt that both are the same. 

Banks ki cash flow ki GST ki sambandham vundi ani niku enduku anipinchindo telvadu boss. Ekuva money rotate cheyadaniki ekuva tax katinchukovali ane concept...I have no idea on this one and no idea why its mentioned here..

What taxes are increased ? which taxes are increased ? tax rate ekada increase ayindi ? poni, increase chesina rate ekada applicable ayitundi ? Naku aithe tax rates increase ayinatu ekada kanipistaledu...GST lo kuda tax rates increase chesinam ani ekada chepaledu...and like you felt, Yes, Tax umbrella is increased. More and more people are now under the tax unbrella now than before..People just getting ready to pay taxes which they didnt in decades..

I still have no clue which taz % rate increase you are talking about...

That doesnt mean people should oppose each and every move. From your assumptions, It can be concluded that you are a listener and go with a majoritarian opinion. I have no clue why you have a opinion that I have supported one man, I support this financial system and my area of interest is the reduction of interest rates. I have no idea where 'person' came into the picture ....So this is what it happens when you are unable to make a opinion and follow others.

India mottham gudd@ pagilindhi ani yedusthuntey nuvvemo GST tho tax increase kaaledhu ani decide chesesaav. Manam GST gurinchi matladuthuntey structure ani start chesindhey nuvvu... malle nenu cheppaledu antunnav... ufff... From what i understand, you like to lecture.... relevant or not...  

I can't man... carry on... braces_1

7 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

clarity flease vuncle

banks lo inject cheyaniki demonitization  gst pettala? mari NPA's ani chepi 10sina money em chesinatu

Banks lo inject cheyadaniki GST ? its not linked.....NPA's which have accumulated over the last 45 years, all these assets will be sold and try to recover the money if any...If that does not happen, All these assets from banks will be transferred to a new company in exchange for a deal where govt agrees to pay money in the form of debentures and bonds to these banks. This is how the NPA asset liquidation works. Its part of the financial system and is present all over the world. Trump is a big example, a billionaire but Trump has filed bankrupty multiple times, Enron, WorldCom, Wash Mutual,General Motors and Ford...all these companies have filed bankrupties and govt has absorbed the bad debts from banks...This is how a financial system works. 

Banks lo inject cheyadaniki GST ane concept...I have no idea but how could people think of such silly things ?