Greencard thipallu

Chaplin

Got this matter from trackitt site

got my green card through love marriage to US Citizen. My 2 year conditional green card is expired on 22 September 2017. I already got one year green card extension letter from USCIS after sending my documents to USCIS for removal of condition from my green card (for 10 year card). Now It's very sad to mention that things are not going well between us. She is very dominating and controlling woman. Within 2 years I figured lot of change in myself. I am more depressed than happy. I don't enjoy things with her. She and I are not same at all. All my friends who knows my condition are suggesting me to get divorce. Once she even said to me if I will try to get divorce then she will took me to court and I will have to pay lots of money so don't even try. I don't know what should I do. My family is (mom, dad and sis) depend on me. I am the only source of income. I don't want to lose everything but don't want to suffer either. 

My wife is social worker has income 48000 annually. She is 44 years old. 
I am software engineer has income 80000. I am 32 years old. 

I heard that if I will apply for divorce after getting 10 years of green card then I won't have to pay money to her coz I am not citizen yet but if I will apply for divorce after being citizen then there will be huge problem. She can take me to court and I might have to pay lot of money every month. I heard some horrible stories regarding this. Please please please help me what should I do? I want to be in USA for my family but at the same time I want to be happy. “

8 minutes ago, Chaplin said:

got my green card through love marriage to US Citizen. My 2 year conditional green card is expired on 22 September 2017. I already got one year green card extension letter from USCIS after sending my documents to USCIS for removal of condition from my green card (for 10 year card). Now It's very sad to mention that things are not going well between us. She is very dominating and controlling woman. Within 2 years I figured lot of change in myself. I am more depressed than happy. I don't enjoy things with her. She and I are not same at all. All my friends who knows my condition are suggesting me to get divorce. Once she even said to me if I will try to get divorce then she will took me to court and I will have to pay lots of money so don't even try. I don't know what should I do. My family is (mom, dad and sis) depend on me. I am the only source of income. I don't want to lose everything but don't want to suffer either. 

I heard that if I will apply for divorce after getting 10 years of green card then I won't have to pay money to her coz I am not citizen yet but if I will apply for divorce after being citizen then there will be huge problem. She can take me to court and I might have to pay lot of money every month. I heard some horrible stories regarding this. Please please please help me what should I do? I want to be in USA for my family but at the same time I want to be happy. “

lol

LOL idigo ive jaruguthayi GC kosam kakkurthi padi pellillu chesukunte. 

Better to develop some good personality, have interesting hobbies and genuinely try to find a partner here who's a citizen. Trust me it works, but since most of the fellows here are only after shortcuts it won't work for you. 

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

LOL idigo ive jaruguthayi GC kosam kakkurthi padi pellillu chesukunte. 

Better to develop some good personality, have interesting hobbies and genuinely try to find a partner here who's a citizen. Trust me it works, but since most of the fellows here are only after shortcuts it won't work for you. 

US citizen ante desi immigrated from India kuda ayundochu

1 hour ago, Chaplin said:

enduku chillar kathalu padatam.. enduku edvatam... 

• Upvote 1