Help** Car Air Purifier***

kal

I know it sounds silly for you but my mom is sensitive to car odors and that car smell makes her not to travel anywhere.

So ikkada naa car ekkalante bayapadutundi.. Car ekkakunda ee dikkumaalina desham lo ekkadiki vellalemu.

Air freshners are of no help.

I just ordered ion air purifier from amazon.

Meeku inka emaina teliste please help...

Some peole suggested Coffee beans..etc

14 minutes ago, kal said:

I know it sounds silly for you but my mom is sensitive to car odors and that car smell makes her not to travel anywhere.

So ikkada naa car ekkalante bayapadutundi.. Car ekkakunda ee dikkumaalina desham lo ekkadiki vellalemu.

buy a FRAM (arm and hammer) cabin air filter. you can buy in amazon or local auto store, look for one that fits your car model, you can change the cabin filter yourself too, no need of mechanic

those are infused with baking soda and carbon, good with absorbing odors inside car

and get the car inside detailed once, area ni batti 40 to 70 avtayi, but thats good

1 hour ago, kal said:

You can find some bands for this motion sickness bands ani kottu google lo , I never tried it but found it on google some time back 

1 hour ago, kal said:

Areon Gold ani car perfume vadu... SFO lo oka cab vadu use chesadu it was really nice.. 

1 hour ago, kal said:

interior detailing chepiyyi bhayya and if possible car windows open pettandi 1 inch ala.....

2 hours ago, kal said:

Pour cat litter in a socks ...okadhanilo okkati and tie the sock.and put it under the seat...it.should absorb all the odors

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 10:45 AM, BossIzzWell said:

buy a FRAM (arm and hammer) cabin air filter. you can buy in amazon or local auto store, look for one that fits your car model, you can change the cabin filter yourself too, no need of mechanic

those are infused with baking soda and carbon, good with absorbing odors inside car

and get the car inside detailed once, area ni batti 40 to 70 avtayi, but thats good

thank you bayya

baking soda baga challu in seats and keep it over night. ..it will remove all odors good and bad from your car. and do vaccum

atleast 4 pidikelu challu...

and then until your mom is here don't use any air freshners...

On 11/7/2017 at 10:25 AM, kal said:

bro car smell kante kuda motion sickness ayyi untadi 

oka dramamine tablet esi oka round tippi chudu might help or scopalamine patches kuda dorkuthai i highly doubt it is smell but i might be wrong,

32 minutes ago, charygaru said:

bro car smell kante kuda motion sickness ayyi untadi 

oka dramamine tablet esi oka round tippi chudu might help or scopalamine patches kuda dorkuthai i highly doubt it is smell but i might be wrong,

thanks bro..

5 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Its the smell of plastic, new car smell, detailing smell effect kada? Only option is to drive windows down or use fresh lemon or take break every 30 min and walk outdoors

ippudide chestunnam, but winter is here