EE DB valla meku kaligina

nuzvid_mamidikaya

naku time waste avadam thapa...ae upayogam ledu..

but improved my widow crying skills here...and not just widow but lot of other crying situations...real life la entha panikosato ledo telvadu but...but na crying skills matram baaga improve ayinayi...

thanks to fellow DB members..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

but improved my widow crying skills here...and not just widow but lot of other crying situations...real life la entha panikosato ledo telvadu but...but na crying skills matram baaga improve ayinayi...

paisa ki paniki raadhu. db nundi 10gesthey manchidi. nenu 10gesthunna.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

naaku sahanam ochhindi. but its not a good thing. I should not be maintaining sahanam with idiots and losers. wrong choice by me. but paapam anipisthundi db vaalla ni choosthey, so sahanam tappatla.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

paisa ki paniki raadhu. db nundi 10gesthey manchidi. nenu 10gesthunna.

frustration teerchukodaniki ie DB ae correct broderu...right time ki right candidate dorkutadu kayyam petukonike...

light ga geliki padesthe, ala ala pages potune vuntadi...ilanti saukaryam eda vuntadi cheppu..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

frustration teerchukodaniki ie DB ae correct broderu...right time ki right candidate dorkutadu kayyam petukonike...

light ga geliki padesthe, ala ala pages potune vuntadi...ilanti saukaryam eda vuntadi cheppu..

lol

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

adhi starting lo work out avthadi, but ee db lo daridrulu will start using your own technique to irritate you. you can never win against a group, especially a mindless mob like this one.

One barely smart guy will do the same thing you do, to you, and the rest of the idiots will get behind him. It'll happen to everyone. That's how groups evolve, and protect themselves from outsiders. You just cannot win.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

17qrtl.gif 
 mana db pedha widow @Android_Halwa

ki jai 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

adhi starting lo work out avthadi, but ee db lo daridrulu will start using your own technique to irritate you. you can never win against a group, especially a mindless mob like this one.

One barely smart guy will do the same thing you do, to you, and the rest of the idiots will get behind him. It'll happen to everyone. That's how groups evolve, and protect themselves from outsiders. You just cannot win.

avu broderu..! gorrelu vunai ida...

aina..antha easy ga odipodu ie halwa...regular ga techniques marusthu vundale...ie gorrelaki daari ardam ayelopu inko technique patkaravale...

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Halwa ki minchina widows unnaru ee db lo. kontha mandi cool ani cutting kooda istharu, but lopala motham widow crying aey.

naaku atlanti valla tho ne, full time pass ayitundi...lopala frustration tho sachipotuntaru kodkulu

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

avu broderu..! gorrelu vunai ida...

aina..antha easy ga odipodu ie halwa...regular ga techniques marusthu vundale...ie gorrelaki daari ardam ayelopu inko technique patkaravale...

nenu cheppalsindhi cheppina. its not worth it. ika nee ishtam.

but you are much better. atleast you have a TG batch behind you. may be your experience wont be like mine.

eg. cheptha. forget all those abusers, they are losers. someone like TomB will come and say that "you don't accept even if people show you proof" ani chepthadu. wtf, then I have to think when I didn't do that, whereas that fellow regularly does that. that kind of sociopaths will make your db experience a pain, without abusing you, by just siding with others. 

I'm fascinated by that kind of behaviour, even though it irritates me at first. Its not just TomB, but many like him, who'll use the mob to put you down. But they'll never offer a single worthy argument. I'm constantly surprised at how low they must think of themselves to not even try to counter what I say. I can counter myself a 1000 times. I even make stupid statements so that someone will pick me on it. but they always pick my correct statements and claim that it is wrong, and that I'm stubborn, without offering why.

Its both amusing and frustrating.