EE DB valla meku kaligina

nuzvid_mamidikaya

4 hours ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

use enti?

1.) 2014 lo naku oka job vachindi ee db valla. nenu vellaleka naku telsina oka ammai bench meedha unte vellindi. 55 per hour nundi 70 per hour ayyindi. state project adi ala nadustune undi. This is the biggest help.

2.) Bore kottinappudu browse chestunte chala teliyani vishalu telusthai

3.) MOVIEPASS  @3$%

4.) Avesam vachinappudu pakka share cehskodaniki evadu lekapothey ikkada share cehskovachu

@afdb_sai please pin this thread

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

naku time waste avadam thapa...ae upayogam ledu..

but improved my widow crying skills here...and not just widow but lot of other crying situations...real life la entha panikosato ledo telvadu but...but na crying skills matram baaga improve ayinayi...

thanks to fellow DB members..

Kisi na kisi din, ham zaroor milenge, milke khoob dhoom dhaam karenge

Just now, Batman_fan said:

lol.. Most people in this DB are like that since the beginning.  Some will realize and some don't.

Okay so you are saying everyone in this DB is an idiot and incompetent, good to know. What are you still doing here then? 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Okay so you are saying everyone in this DB is an idiot and incompetent, good to know. What are you still doing here then? 

Why are you so worried with my statements? I said "most". I have high expectations and that is my problem. 

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Why are you so worried with my statements? I said "most". I have high expectations and that is my problem. 

Not worried just trying to understand the psyche behind making such statements. I guess you are addicted to being here anyway, the way I see it. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Not worried just trying to understand the psyche behind making such statements. I guess you are addicted to being here anyway, the way I see it. 

You probably know. Because I learned it from this DB. People make all kinds of statements. That is what this DB is for.