Spring Boot Custom Config

Amrita

Spring Boot opinionated framework and provides basic config with which we can create production ready app kada..did you ever run into situation where you had to really customize configuration? Dependencies add chesukoni project ki related we can get it going. Real world lo customized config evaranna use chesara? Na last 5 projects lo nenu customized config ayite use cheyaledu basic config mida dependencies add chesukunte saripoyindi. Please throw some light about customized config. Thank you !

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Spring Boot opinionated framwork and provides basic config with which we can create production ready app kada..did you ever run into situation where you had to really customize configuration? Dependencies add chesukoni project ki related we can get it going. Real world lo customized config evaranna use chesara? Na last 5 projects lo nenu customized config ayite use cheyaledu basic config mida dependencies add chesukunte saripoyindi. Please throw some light about customized config. Thank you !

ma room mate he works on that in bnsf

if u can pm me  i will ask him if he can help u 

he works on spring boot there 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Spring Boot opinionated framework and provides basic config with which we can create production ready app kada..did you ever run into situation where you had to really customize configuration? Dependencies add chesukoni project ki related we can get it going. Real world lo customized config evaranna use chesara? Na last 5 projects lo nenu customized config ayite use cheyaledu basic config mida dependencies add chesukunte saripoyindi. Please throw some light about customized config. Thank you !

The most we used it is to import swagger api and ehcache api using @import and config objects. Is this what you looking for or even more deeper into modifying the basic out of the box configuration? Vere teams lo batch loaders rasaru they modified the out of box configuration more.

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

From last week I started my project from scratch when I need to call legacy soap services by generating clients using axis2 in boot.. so lot of dependencies I need to add manually .. 

2 minutes ago, Detriotlions said:

ma room mate he works on that in bnsf

if u can pm me  i will ask him if he can help u 

he works on spring boot there 

Spring boot basic config mida 80% applications build chesukovachu 20% key customized config kavali ani antaru. Preparing for FT so kind of trying to know if any one used custom config. If your roommate used custom config why he had to adigi cheppu dude. Thanks a ton for help.

1 minute ago, JingBang said:

The most we used it is to import swagger api and ehcache api using @import and config objects. Is this what you looking for or even more deeper into modifying the basic out of the box configuration? Vere teams lo batch loaders rasaru they modified the out of box configuration more.

Swagger ki basic config nunche build cheyachu kada dude? Yeah i am looking for scenario where we have to modify out of box config. Em scenario ki they had to change it is my Q. Thanks for help.

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

From last week I started my project from scratch when I need to call legacy soap services by generating clients using axis2 in boot.. so lot of dependencies I need to add manually .. 

Dependencies kadu tom bhayya avi just jars you dl form maven repo kada . Basic app config which we build with spring initializer or IDE or Spring CLI for making the app ready adi deniki (BR) customize chestaru ani asking . 

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Swagger ki basic config nunche build cheyachu kada dude? Yeah i am looking for scenario where we have to modify out of box config. Em scenario ki they had to change it is my Q. Thanks for help.

Ya maku specific config files unnay in house on top of swagger daniki we use a config object with @configuration. Same with ehcache xml we use a config object with same annotations. Ivi basic examples memu vadevi.