bitcoin gold mining

Puchakai

7 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

haha..arey neeku aa bodi gadiki em sambhandam raa..caste slave laa unnav ga ..cheap fellow vi

Antha mandi chetha veyinchukuna niku siggu radu antra baga kasi ga vunatu vunav continue cheyi peti pamphtaru 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Puchakai

• macha

• rrc_2015

• NinduChandurudu

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, macha said:

bongu lo di wasted my 15 hrs of mining ... shares payout etc etc not updating till now... used pool.gold and minertopia none are updating..

yellowyellow_shittyfellownicehash tho hash power konnukunni mine chesina vallu matram full ga baagu paddaru......in the first 2 hours...some made 5000k.......aa taruvata difficulty perigipoindi, motham vongipoindi.........also pool god and minertopia are on the wrong block, anduke they cancelled the pays anta ga

suprnova is working fine along with alt.pool.........suprnova lo 18,000 miners vunnaru......chala difficulty vundi

7 minutes ago, macha said:

bongu lo di wasted my 15 hrs of mining ... shares payout etc etc not updating till now... used pool.gold and minertopia none are updating..

ippudu btg mine chesi kuda waste ey........its best to move to eth or zcash until they sort the issues and andaru btg mining ki moved.......full traffic vundi and block issues and block connection issues vunnayi.......devs most sort it out first yellowyellow_shittyfellow

2 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

ippudu btg mine chesi kuda waste ey........its best to move to eth or zcash until they sort the issues and andaru btg mining ki moved.......full traffic vundi and block issues and block connection issues vunnayi.......devs most sort it out first yellowyellow_shittyfellow

ya antey I moved to eth... nenu sunday 10 PM EST ki started... and exited out on monday morning noticing all the issue