Mindhunters

kasi

1 hour ago, Vishwaksena said:

I don't agree either about the 'bad parenting' usage.

These people were not a product of bad parenting. It is more specific to abusive parenting. An make no mistake, not all abused kids end up becoming serial killers in their adulthood.

The psychology of abused children differs by case. Some never recover from the trauma, some do recover, and a fringe become violent.

59 minutes ago, kasi said:

agreed 

these kids can become either super successful or flip to the other extreme end

not all bad parented(to me abusive parenting is subset of bad parented ) kids become bad, what i got from the show was, bad parenting is on the biggest reason 

and more in the show there is line about Nixon, being categorized into one of this of kind  person

Bad Parenting anedi more like a utha padham manolaki, because we hear that thing more often since our childhood. Remember amma ayya sakaga lekapothe itle untadi ani antaru kada adi ikada janalu kuda anestaru, adi suit avutada kada anedi alochinchakunda

53 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

I disagree. A loose tongue is a precursor to nothing, let alone psychopathy.

It shows stupidity, their patriarchal chauvinistic mindset, but not psychopathy.

there is a difference between loose tongue and expressing your mentality towards a situation 

if you see someone suffering....you can laugh at them, you can show empathy and you can even enjoy it 

you cant just talk loose about a person suffering unless, you have different mindset 

and that talk is trait.....which can one of the few expressions of becoming an a$shole not necessarily as a psycho

just how a chain smoke when starting, would have told his friends that its just A cigarette and the only one that he would smoke just for the experience   

3 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

Bad Parenting anedi more like a utha padham manolaki, because we hear that thing more often since our childhood. Remember amma ayya sakaga lekapothe itle untadi ani antaru kada adi ikada janalu kuda anestaru, adi suit avutada kada anedi alochinchakunda

i am nottalking about our pakkintii aunty and uncle here....i was refereing to few fellow people who post n react to stuff 

btw who you are and what you are is mostly because of you parents......cant be on some case 

you learn a lot of stuff from your parents and they will be in your subconscious 

2 hours ago, kasi said:

i am about talking about our pakkintii aunty and uncle here....i was refereing to few fellow people who post n react to stuff 

btw who you are and what you are is mostly because of you parents......cant be on some case 

you learn a lot of stuff from your parents and they will be in your subconscious 

exactly you cannot blame them for each and everything many things we learn even parents dont say those because we see and look around ourselves. Ikada manolu kncham odd anesariki parents sakaga penchale anipadestaru