Where to sell my damaged car?

infoseeker786

Hi Friends,

I am having 2006 toyota corolla with 120k miles.emadhya parking lot lo backing chestundaga accident ayi backside  trunk hood baga damage ayindi.Planning to buy a new car.Can you please suggest where I can sell the car 

22 minutes ago, argadorn said:

first fix teh hood for 200 to 300 dollars ...tharvatah amameseyi ....evadi teledhu accident ayindhi ani ...go to junk yard...

went to collision centre and asked for quote bro.They are saying 1000$.car kbb value is 2500$ fair value

Lol man take it makku or nalla dealer 

say that you are home less and job less 

buy parts from used car stores or online 

give him 

relax after that sell the car for 4000$ on cg 

2006 toyota kabbati kallu muskoni kontaru, try to get it repaired as cheap as possible...

Neeku time untay as is ga craigs lo post chesi chudu for 2K, nee luck baguntay evvadanna pattukupothadu.. if not follow first line

10 hours ago, infoseeker786 said:

went to collision centre and asked for quote bro.They are saying 1000$.car kbb value is 2500$ fair value

go to makku run collision centre and tell them you are a student times are tough etc and that you will pay in cash. after fixing sell in Craiglist