credit score

iddaritho

My cousin new to US , Helped him get a new credit card from Costco CITI card , vadu 9500 balance tho approve chesadu , 

asalu credit score lekunda , he gave a good card limit , called to see what his FICO score , they asked us to wait until 2 months 

Credit karma lo check chesthe , account and name not there ani vasthundi 

The main purpose of the credit card is Improve credit score, so i am also using his card to do all the shopping so his purchases will be high and we repay right away , 

I have a doubt if this Costco card will improve his credit score , or should we apply for secure card 

can any one throw some light , 

there are some cases, where Bofa issued CC with limit as high as 15k$ for newcomers to USA. Not sure how that works but its random. 

yes this card will improve his credit score and dont expect the increase to happen overnight though.

41 minutes ago, nildesparandom said:

there are some cases, where Bofa issued CC with limit as high as 15k$ for newcomers to USA. Not sure how that works but its random. 

yes this card will improve his credit score and dont expect the increase to happen overnight though.

please list those cases 1ziz1s.gif

credit kard is a credit card...yes it will take 2 months for his profile to build up, no need to go for secure one..just use the current one and pay off right away,,he should be good