TFI actors ki andhra vaalla value thelidu

aakathaai

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

I don't care either way. I'm just amused how TG posters in this forum basically snide post on AP all the time, and call themselves as better (more cosmopolitan?) than AP. :)

you don't know what you do, because you are knee deep in that sh1t. applies to all TG posters, starting from Spartan to Idassamed.

Just tables turned... payback time.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Android_Halwa

• Mady

• Cyclist

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Insecurity kaadu vaya...

ide DB la oka 1 year back, pani katukuni prati chinna daniki TG mida kayyam pettinaru...unnesssasary issues loki andhrollu TG ni patkochinaru...antha vasaram lekunde,aina kuda jealous and frustrated souls and sponsored yellow terrorists made sure they paint TG in a black light...

na kayyam asonti kodkula thoti bhai....They are already in deep ..thats not my problem and being such a deep , still they try to criticise TG unnessasarily...

mari atlatapudu asli aukaad supettali kada where they stand ani...lekapothey PPT's ae kotha prapancham ayetattu vundi vellaki

naaku telisi, ikkada unna Androllu, who talked sh1t during 2014, are now hardcore TG supporters. They even mock AP now. hehe..

you, and others like you, just use the excuse of a few (agreed very loud, including the senseless mod psycopk) TG criers to justify your snide comments on AP.

your crying is worse than theirs, because you are crying on a failing state. Its almost sadistic.

1 hour ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Why BP raising. CBN and Chinna babu roju cheputhunde nenu septhuna. 

If you do not agree with those statements then post your comment on TDP FB page PPT's.

NRA nemo..

4 minutes ago, Imperial_ said:

Just tables turned... payback time.

I know. I'm just spelling it out. just to remind myself that TG posters are no better than others here, because they seem to think they have justice on their side. They don't.

its just a silly upper caste fight between two regions.

AP can, and will piggyback on TG for a long time. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Its just money following money.

just like TG couldn't wipe out Andhra businessmen in their region, AP cannot also create overnight business sensations in their region.

11 minutes ago, uttermost said:

AP can, and will piggyback on TG for a long time. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Its just money following money.

just like TG couldn't wipe out Andhra businessmen in their region, AP cannot also create overnight business sensations in their region.

also we cant build an urban centre like hyderabad with the present pace in reasonable time

Ap lo at present facilities levu. 4 years ayindi move kaledhu antey, 4 years ayindi mari permanent assembly, govt offices unnaya? Levu kada. Even AP cm kooda recent ga hyd lo kotha illu kattukunnadu gaa. CM ey complete ga move avvaledhu antey ardham avuthundi kada present scenario.

capital city build ayyaka next generation vallu move avutharemo. Ee generation vallaki homes, properties anni hyd loney unnayi. Transition kastam.

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

naaku telisi, ikkada unna Androllu, who talked sh1t during 2014, are now hardcore TG supporters. They even mock AP now. hehe..

you, and others like you, just use the excuse of a few (agreed very loud, including the senseless mod psycopk) TG criers to justify your snide comments on AP.

your crying is worse than theirs, because you are crying on a failing state. Its almost sadistic.

i have to agree to this (*, no point punching a fallen guy 

19 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Chennai nundi Hyd move ayinapudu, Hyd was a metro city with urban class life style, availability of finance, technology and market, transport , educational facilities and most importantly  cater to neo class population.

Amaravati ki emundi ipudu ? Vij and Guntur ki antha scene vundi vunte ipatiki epudo shift ayuitunde...

and more over, entertainment industry is more or less virtual...you can't force an individual who is also a film star to dance to your tunes and demands for their relocation...

chudakapothey bandh cheyandi...chuddam antha rosham vunnollu aithe apeyandi cinemalu chudadam, protest cheyandi ...epativaraku aithe industry amaravati ki jai kottado, apativaraku cinemalu chudadam manestham ani...debba ki digivastaru.;..kani ala cheyaleru..

endukante, people are depsrate to watch movies especially in Andhra and it doesnt really matter to them about the location....ilanti silly silly demands chesi already damage ayi, kulam kampu tho , formula movies tho struggle ayitunna industry ni motham sarva nashanam chestaru...atarvata evadu kuda andhra vaipu tirigichudadu...apudu telustadi

Para lu para lu raasina matter nill em bathuku ra needi road meeda pandi bathukutundi nuvu anthe 

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

Thats what I wanted...The crying should go to such an extent that it should create new trends in crying.

Lekapothey kodkulu satainchinaru...pichi pichi claims anni esi, oka dabba batch tayaraindi...since 1983 ide lolli...

a failed state vunte entha lekapothey entha naku...nene naa state la lenu ipudu...atlantidi pakka state vunte entha sasthe entha ? just wanted to make my point loud and clear and ...most importantly, iellaki aukaad endo supiyale...I guess somehwat successful in that...evadu kuda ekuva takuva awaaz iyadu ipudu TG mida...endukante AP la vunna lopalu bayata[adtunayi, and by crying on TG, they are only giving chance to potray AP in much worse shape...kondariki ardam aindi, inkondariki ardam aina maare chance ledu..

and an observation by historians....andhrollu epudu kuda kalisi vundaleru...anduke vallu desham antha tirugutaru...orissa..mysore..madras..telangana...itla tirugutune vunnaru...anthe kani...duniya la vunna andhrollani oka state la padesthe, vallu valle tannuka sastaru...its quite evident now..

They can't live happily together..vellu oka state lo bratakaleru...

4 minutes ago, Mady said:

Para lu para lu raasina matter nill em bathuku ra needi road meeda pandi bathukutundi nuvu anthe 

cinema dialogs..

evana kothaga try chey...already ie sick dialogs vinaleka andhra cinemalu susudu bandh chesina..

inthe cheap content vuntadi endi ra mee cinema la ?