• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman

• ROMM

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

keep making such dumb arguments, and get all dumbfcuks on your side.

drain the swamp. lol. and drown in that drain. That's where you guys belong.

Not in civilized society.

Why do you create so many ids??? Asking @maveric99

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I ran away from home twice at 13 and 15 for about a week, and worked in an Andhra hotel, slept on railway platforms.

should I write my memoir as a rags to riches story, when my father gave me whatever money I asked for, after he pleaded me to come back home?

is that an insult to my family or not? similarly, Modi by claiming that he's a tea seller, or his earlier photo about being a sweeper, has insulted his family. Is it that hard to follow this logic?

not to be personal but i am sure your dad must be dying every day of guilt for having given birth to an azzhole like you.....or  maybe he must be still blaming the non availability of condoms at the near by medical store

the sweeper pic is not modi and he never circulated it and he is not answerable if some one created a fake pic and circulated. he sold tea and ran a canteen its a part of his life and he is proud it. neither his mom nor his brother ever said anything bad abt modi......so you can stfu and not worry abt the perceived family insult that your hollow conscience feels

2000 rupees note n making government using other party MLA photos n talking useless about him self about his tea n everything is only word of mouth nothing in real

Except no scams came out nothing great about bodi 

8 minutes ago, batman said:

not to be personal but i am sure your dad must be dying every day of guilt for having given birth to an azzhole like you.....or  maybe he must be still blaming the non availability of condoms at the near by medical store

the sweeper pic is not modi and he never circulated it and he is not answerable if some one created a fake pic and circulated. he sold tea and ran a canteen its a part of his life and he is proud it. neither his mom nor his brother ever said anything bad abt modi......so you can stfu and not worry abt the perceived family insult that your hollow conscience feels

not to be personal... but .... hahaha.. morons only talk like this.

anyway only in Sanghi fantasy world will moms and brothers say anything against their super popular dictator son and brother publicly.

Its clear that he used the tea thing, as dog whistle for his poor upbringing. but he was not poor. and claiming that he was is an insult to his family.

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

2000 rupees note n making government using other party MLA photos n talking useless about him self about his tea n everything is only word of mouth nothing in real

scams and mass murder. don't forget mass murder. Modi is unique in that respect. 

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

and here you come the man who knows everything abt modi's "real" life than modi himself

4 minutes ago, batman said:

not to be boastful ( :) ), my dad is super proud of me. To the point of even being jealous of me. But he's no more. My mom tells me how he used to boast about me with relatives. I never really talked much to him.

1 minute ago, batman said:

and here you come the man who knows everything abt modi's "real" life than modi himself

dude, do you even have the capacity to hold a conversation? lol.

he's talking about what Modi did in public life. Not a cheapo like you who talks about other people's fathers and their imaginary assholes.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

not to be personal... but .... hahaha.. morons only talk like this.

anyway only in Sanghi fantasy world will moms and brothers say anything against their super popular dictator son and brother.

Its clear that he used the tea thing, as dog whistle for his poor upbringing. but he was not poor. and claiming that he was is an insult to his family.

oh ya and since you know everything abt modi's and his g=family financial status.....plz share the yearly bank balance, incomestatements, gold, vehicles and property that modi accumulated/inherited  so far in life since his adulthood