• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman

• ROMM

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, batman said:

oh ya and since you know everything abt modi's and his g=family financial status.....plz share the yearly bank balance, incomestatements, gold, vehicles and property that modi accumulated/inherited  so far in life since his adulthood

haha.. what a moron you are.

Modi was not poor. simple. I don't have to show bank balance blah blah to prove that. This is politics. he makes a claim, and he should prove it, not me. 

did you guys have proof for claiming that Sonia Gandhi was a KGB/CIA agent? did you have leaked tapes in your super secret vault or something? grow up idiot.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

not to be boastful ( :) ), my dad is super proud of me. To the point of even being jealous of me. But he's no more. My mom tells me how he used to boast about me with relatives. I never really talked much to him.

may your dad's soul rest in peace. but trust me he would be spinning in his grave if he ever get to know the you write in this forum

may your dad's soul rest in peace. but trust me he would be spinning in his grave if he ever get to know the you write in this forum

okay. so are you now done with my dad? lol.

can you talk about your dear leader's insults to his dad?

haha.. what a moron you are.

Modi was not poor. simple. I don't have to show bank balance blah blah to prove that. This is politics. he makes a claim, and he should prove it, not me. 

did you guys have proof for claiming that Sonia Gandhi was a KGB/CIA agent? did you have leaked tapes in your super secret vault or something? grow up idiot.

go ask the person who said abt sonia whatever...i have no idea abt it 

modi bank balance, property etc are in public domain also the details of his donations. his financial status is clear but for morons like you. this is a weak point to attack modi so go find another one

go ask the person who said abt sonia whatever...i have no idea abt it 

modi bank balance, property etc are in public domain also the details of his donations. his financial status is clear but for morons like you. this is a weak point to attack modi so go find another one

Awwww... so cuteeeeeeeee.

looks like you are the shining example for probity in political discussions, except when you decide to rant on other people's private lives. lol

11 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Modi supporters. please grow a brain, and pick up some manners before you get into a conversation.

The more you talk, the more people will hate your leader. hehe..

modi haters grow a ball and choose judiciously when you attack him and dont end up as fools which you guys anyways are but at least save your faces

Go follow barbarindian, doubtinggaurav, agentsaffron, rab_ies or something, and others. learn from them on how to only pick arguments that you can win. On hindsight, not agentsaffron. That guy is an utter moron.

Just now, batman said:

modi haters grow a ball and choose judiciously when you attack him and dont end up as fools which you guys anyways are but at least save your faces

hating the ruling party is common rebellious trait brother. 

slaves to the ruling party won't understand it. lol.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Awwww... so cuteeeeeeeee.

looks like you are the shining example for probity in political discussions, except when you decide to rant on other people's private lives. lol

indulging in political discussions with morons like you is an exercise of futility especially morons with preconcieved perceptions and muddled ideologies 

Just now, batman said:

indulging in political discussions with morons like you is an exercise of futility especially morons with preconcieved perceptions and muddled ideologies 

whatever man.

hating the ruling party is common rebellious trait brother. 

slaves to the ruling party won't understand it. lol.

being critical and hating are two different things.....i myself criticise bjp and modi on many issues outside this forum......but not on this forum which has unique azzholes who just hate modi for ulterior reasons and  blabber without any idea

Just now, batman said:

being critical and hating are two different things.....i myself criticise bjp and modi on many issues outside this forum......but not on this forum which has unique azzholes who just hate modi for ulterior reasons and  blabber without any idea

CITI_c$y

25 minutes ago, batman said:

and here you come the man who knows everything abt modi's "real" life than modi himself

If you can discuss on the points I have rised it makes sense for discussion other wise it shows your inability to defend 

Do you have any answers for the questions I have raised??